Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

4st in 6 months is such a massive achievement! Well done! It could be your totm affecting the scales- it always does 4 me x

sarahaglover said:
4st in 6 months is such a massive achievement! Well done! It could be your totm affecting the scales- it always does 4 me x

Have to say it doesn't normally for me but being off work has meant I've not been drinking much water so maybe I have retained.....

Lexie2005 said:
Have to say it doesn't normally for me but being off work has meant I've not been drinking much water so maybe I have retained.....

Yeah your a wee away from that lb :)

Am having a 1200 calorie rest of week if I can or as near to it as possible.... Need to boost my loss as not happy with the last 2 weeks.... Possibly 3 Zumba classes this week & more walking now I'm back at work...... Really really need to see that 1lb this week as desperately want my 4 stone!!!! Totm had better arrive on time or I'm gonna be a bigger grump than normal pmt makes me!!!!

Lexie your do it - your get your flow back now your back zumbaing lol - were do the 1200 cals together hey - im aiming for 2lbs this week - together we can do it! And your have that 4st in no time!!!
xxx

Mizkirsty said:
Lexie your do it - your get your flow back now your back zumbaing lol - were do the 1200 cals together hey - im aiming for 2lbs this week - together we can do it! And your have that 4st in no time!!!
xxx

Thanks hon, did 1220 yesterday & am on track for around the 1200 mark today too. Ate lunch too early though so have had a fair few snacks since I got home from work, crackerbreads, rice cakes, a low at sausage but still have enough left for tea when I'm back from zoooooooooomba

But that's great we should be able to snack but look at those fan choices - I'm sure it would have been crisps previously! Xx

Mizkirsty said:
But that's great we should be able to snack but look at those fan choices - I'm sure it would have been crisps previously! Xx

Oh God yeah it'd definitely have been crisps before....

Getting a bit grumpy now as totm was due Tuesday & not arrived so am worried about what effect that is having on my loss this week. Am gonna go to Zumba again tonight & tomorrow to try & help although my back is niggling. Have a bit of a tummy ache which is hopefully a good sign so hoping it'll happen today.......

If I don't get my 4 stone this week I WILL have a tantrum - you have all been warned lol

We're all down on our knees praying, can't cope with a tantrum!! Niggly back and crampy tummy should all spell the right thing, you WILL get that 4 stone or I'll have a tantrum too!

KB x

Fingers crossed for you x

Fingers crossed for you! 4 Stone is a completely amazing achievement and I really hope to get as far along the journey as you have. I've enjoyed reading your diary today and got lots of tips of different foods to try and also lots of inspiration too and I'm all fired up to carry on with my diet.

xAlisonx said:
Fingers crossed for you! 4 Stone is a completely amazing achievement and I really hope to get as far along the journey as you have. I've enjoyed reading your diary today and got lots of tips of different foods to try and also lots of inspiration too and I'm all fired up to carry on with my diet.

Ah thanks Alison that means a lot! If I can do it anyone can!!!

Bloody Zumba cancelled today & no sign of totm. Am getting a tad annoyed!!!

Lexie2005 said:
Ah thanks Alison that means a lot! If I can do it anyone can!!!

Bloody Zumba cancelled today & no sign of totm. Am getting a tad annoyed!!!

When I get late with my totm my 1st stop is the chemist lol - its always arrived the night after I've done the test.. Was 8 days late on mth.. Was scary!!

Ah but Lexie you e just shifted all furniture and rooms around so sods law says pregnant :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha! Id look after you lex lol x

Back