Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Good luck for tomorrow hun, and hope the scales show a loss x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hmmm discovering your scales aren't working is scary!!! God knows how long they have been broken as they either read 185.0 which is what I was for 2 weeks or 187.8 from one check to the next so lord knows what I actually weigh!!!!!!! Can't afford any new scales til 15th so think I'll have to go to Tesco today although don't think they'll appreciate me insisting on a poo before hand & weighing in naked.....

Well I've managed to fiddle money about & have ordered some new ones, Salter again as mine have had some hammer in the last 9 years & have survived. Admit to being scared of what I actually weigh as mine may have been wrong for weeks but none of my clothes are tight & jeans that 6 weeks ago didn't fit do now so I can't have gained much if any. Hope me or my neighbour are home when they are delivered....

Ohhhh cross fingers - maybe the new scales will show the old ones have been weighing 'heavy' so you'll actually be a little less than you think?...well you can but hope!

I bought new scales before starting the diet. But I will still do the occassional 'double-check' at Boots....which I hate because they have the automated voice that shouts out 'stand still and upright ...weighing in progress' or something similar...and the whole darned shop turns to look at you on the scales! I just thank God they don't also declaim your weight to the whole store!

Buttonboots said:
Ohhhh cross fingers - maybe the new scales will show the old ones have been weighing 'heavy' so you'll actually be a little less than you think?...well you can but hope!

I bought new scales before starting the diet. But I will still do the occassional 'double-check' at Boots....which I hate because they have the automated voice that shouts out 'stand still and upright ...weighing in progress' or something similar...and the whole darned shop turns to look at you on the scales! I just thank God they don't also declaim your weight to the whole store!

I did say that to mum but I'm pretty sure mine are right, while I was still weighing in at docs they were about right & always in line with what docs said. I think it's the travelling around in car boot (hubby confiscates them) that has damaged them...

May still weigh at Tesco just to see what they say, they are outside the loos in a little corridor so no one sees you, well unless they are going to the loo that is.... The scales I have bought reckon same day despatch so let hope they are here soon......

Well Tesco weigh in was nice 186.0 clothed & with breakfast in me, last official weigh in that I trust was 185.0 naked before breakfast so looks as though mine are right so I'm happy! But OMG how loud does the machine have to shout "stand still I'm measuring you, stand still I'm weighing you", could it be a bit louder I think someone the far side of the car park didn't quite hear you!!!

glad to hear the scales where kind to you hun.. yes they are very loud its embarassing at our local one they are near the pharmacist which is always busy.. annoying :(

Scales definitely buggered unless I gained 4lbs overnight & hubby lost 13!!!! Hope my new ones arrive by Friday so I can weigh in this week!

Having a really hungry day today! Yesterday was about 100 cals under & was fine but today I'm gonna be right up to my cals which I know is fine but i was trying for a lower week. Right now my stomach is rumbling so loud I've just eaten a banana & a little bag of Haribo. I'd really like my tea but I've got Zumba at 630.... At least all I have to do when I get back is cook my veggies then I'll no doubt inhale my tea so fast I won't even taste it lol!

Well the scales haven't arrived & I've noticed they have been sent second class so it will be probably Thursday at the earliest they'll arrive. Oh scales please be here for Friday for me.

I'm going to try & get that 12 at the beginning my my last weigh in this month which is Friday 31st so 3 weeks on Friday to lose around 3-4lba depending on what new scales say....

Gggrrrr what part of "please leave with neighbour at number 8" do the postmen not get? My neighbours are 95% of the time in as he is paralysed & I know they were in today cos I checked with them. So get home to a card through the door to say parcel at delivery office & even though they are open til 8 tonight I am not allowed to go until tomorrow. I want my scales!!!!!!

Well I have my new scales so all set to weigh in tomorrow morning... Popped to Tesco again this morning on my way to work & from Mondays 186.0 today was 184.7 so 1.3lb down in 3 days but I have been really good. Got on new scales tonight before tea just to compare & they were 184.2 so lower than Tesco & I'll never know what they are compared to old ones as they currently don't seem to be able to weigh under 185.8 not even if Conal gets on them!!!! I'll possibly look like a decent loss tomorrow but I'll take it as it'll be what I'm weighing on from now onwards.... my scales were always 2lb heavier than docs anyway so maybe these will be my true weight. Just pleased I have new scales which I can hopefully trust!!!

Glad you have got them now hunni x

Official weigh in 13.0.4 sooooo close to that 12, if only I could squeeze a 1/2lb poo out lol. Am so very happy that I should see it next week

And how strange the old scales which refused to move lower than 185.8 today say 182.2 which is only 0.2lb different to my new ones. Don't trust them though so will continue to weigh on new ones...... Although may see the 12 quicker on the old ones lol

Yay good news all round... Throw those other scales away hun... And fingers crossed this time next week you will be a 12 something :) x

LisaM1977 said:
Yay good news all round... Throw those other scales away hun... And fingers crossed this time next week you will be a 12 something :) x

Oh I'm gonna do my very very best to be!!!

Back