Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Its strange but as I get towards my goal I actually start to think I may not want to stop at 11 stone & maybe I will change my goal to 10 stone but will see as I get nearer..... Am also thinking that as I am easily an 18 now (apart from sodding Primark!) that at 11 stone I may be smaller than a 16 & heading towards a 14 which I haven't been since I was 21!

I was 23 when I was last a 14. It was until I had Ben then it started creeping on. But I also made the mistake of living in trackies and leggings , t shirts and baggy jumpers. and not wearing proper fitted clothes so tbh I don't know how long I stayed that size. Looking back I curse the fashion of the 90's I wish it had not been as loose then maybe I wouldn't have thought I was fat and begin to live fat.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kat I was 21 before I had Sam. When I started my job I'm in now I was 22 & a size 16 weighing 11.5 stone roughly. I'd have loved to be that again by 1st Dec which is my 15 year anniversary but that will be pushing it, I can't see me losing 1.5 stone in less than 4 months.....

I'm sitting in the garden watching hubby BBQ waiting for my tea mmmm

Whoop whoop! Yaaaaaay :)
Very pleased and slightly jealous :) x

Lexie2005 said:
Ah you'll get there honey pie x

I'm jealous in the most happiest way :)
Starting to feel a bit nervous for start of week 2 tomorrow gulp! Have managed to switch around so I can squeeze day 2 in on Wednesday to avoid street running x

LisaM1977 said:
I'm jealous in the most happiest way :)
Starting to feel a bit nervous for start of week 2 tomorrow gulp! Have managed to switch around so I can squeeze day 2 in on Wednesday to avoid street running x

I'm really nervous! I'd you haven't heard from me by teatime you'll know I didn't survive lol

Gym this morning, just dropping little man at summer camp at his martial arts club then off I go. Then it's off to work til 10pm but then I'm not back until next Monday so I've got a nice week off ahead!

Lexie2005 said:
I did it & am a red sweaty mess to prove it!!!!

Well done hun, was it hard ? 1200 for me .. Gulp x

LisaM1977 said:
Well done hun, was it hard ? 1200 for me .. Gulp x

Not as bad as I feared.... Good music helps. I went on the bike for 10 minutes afterwards then did some weights & walked 40 minutes to work from gym so it can't have been that hard hey lol x

I survived.. Did find it harder but hoping this is gonna be normal for the first day each week.. Did my feel as bad as I did day 1 last week tho.

Slowed the speed down as think I had been running to fast haha was ok then x

LisaM1977 said:
I survived.. Did find it harder but hoping this is gonna be normal for the first day each week.. Did my feel as bad as I did day 1 last week tho.

Slowed the speed down as think I had been running to fast haha was ok then x

What speed do you run at? I don't think mine is really a run, it's 7.8km an hour......

I'd been doing 7k dropped to 6k today... Haha I am Sooo unfit :) x

It's still very fast walk / jog

Lexie2005 said:
Better to do what you can manage than nothing at all!!! Xx

Yeah that's what I thought been having a look
On a few c25k forums and there are a lot of
People going at a slower pace.. I'd say it was right for me as I was a sweaty mess haha !!

Back