Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Lol:) you fool Lexie :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

But often not because they want to be which is sad

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Having a really good positive day today, food wise I am majorly down on calories so may have something little when I get home from work else I will be starving all day tomorrow.... I have been thinking about starting running, have a route planned, will walk UP a big hill near me to start with then run down that works hey lol.... Have also bought some Reebok Easytones which I am hoping will do what they say on the box!!!! Bought new jeans today after taking the Asda ones back for being too long, didn't try them on though but should be ok as exactly the same as my old ones but just a size smaller. Also bought a lovely pair of shoes which I can't wait to wear at the weekend....

Really really hope I get somewhere near that 3lbs this week....... I'm being extra good & having my water again as I'd been a bit lapse there. Reckon my late night panic I mean shopping will sweat a bit out tomorrow night lol

Hope you are close to the 3lb hun x

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

Have patience lol wait and see keep it up!! Xx

Oh you make me laugh! A poo away! Lol must say your prob right :)

Right here we go, Christmas do!!! Not sure whether to wear the pink dress or the black, I prefer the black as its more slimming even though its an identical dress! I wore it to the last do though so I am not sure whether I can get away with it, I will try both once hair & makeup are done & see how I feel then. I have just asked Conal & he said "wear the pink one mummy". Some of the girls at work I don't really get on with are going though & I want to look the best I can... This time next year I will have an amazing new outfit hopefully in a size 16!!!!

Well I reckon I danced about 500 calories off during my night out.... Went over my allowances for the first time since I started the xen though but am not gonna beat myself up about it, life just got in the way. The good thing is I danced loads so that worked off the extra & no side effects from the alcohol. Now its Christmas (well near as damn it) & the 10kg/22lb target was achieved & now I am pretty sure I have hit the increased 28lb too & am so so happy, I have never been so successful at losing weight, am not gonna say diet cos its not a diet its a new way of life. I am so excited at what 2012 has to bring......

Weigh in number 11 & total weight loss now 29lbs, I have done 1/2 stone more than I set myself in my original Christmas challenge & I'm so thrilled. This has been the most amazing 11 weeks I can remember for a long time...... This is my last Christmas fat & I'm so excited about next Christmas already. I may not be where I want to be but I hope I won't be far off. Onwards & downwards.....

Woohoo I did it, Christmas Day on xen within the rules although may have gone a few calories over as sure as Hell wasn't gonna weigh the bloody turkey on my plate. Today was my only difficult day cos I'm back at work tomorrow......

Back