Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Of course. Mine are older so don't mind whether I'm in or out :) guess it's new year then

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, at the moment I can say yes to that! Hopefully by then I will have got used to it and lost some weight! where do you normally meet up? xx

Yes the 6th is fine unless I end up teaching. Let's put it in diaries and decide where nearer the time

Lexie2005 said:
I'm still feeling good. Was talking to my mate who's lost 6 stone & she said

She didn't go down a clothes size til she'd lost nearly 3 stone, I think it's more that the 2 pairs of trousers I have have never born worn cos they're just the wrong shape for me. I've got a much smaller waist than the rest of me, it's about a 20 whereas rest of my bottom half is a 24.... Not expecting massive loss this week as it was week 3 out of 4 where i had a small loss last time & felt bloated same as I do now........

Hi Lexie

Just reading through your diary and you are doing great.

I notice you don't eat much fat and are still losing! I don't think I will get any where near 45g per day mainly because I will be worried of the side effects.

Do you take any suppliments as well?

Speak soon

Side effects happen if what you eat is high fat. However if you're lucky And you've stayed under the 45g then you may still not get tangoed but not guaranteed

Wobbly71 said:
Hi Lexie

Just reading through your diary and you are doing great.

I notice you don't eat much fat and are still losing! I don't think I will get any where near 45g per day mainly because I will be worried of the side effects.

Do you take any suppliments as well?

Speak soon

My doc and the leaflet that I was given said that you needed to take a multi vit everyday. I take wellwoman original just before bed..

I take that one too - when I remember :)

I wasn't told I need to take any supplements, I'd have thought I'm eating a healthy as hell diet why do I need vitamin tablets?

I am gonna be completely honest & sorry if some of you don't approve but I am using the tablets as a form of willpower. The thought of eating 45g fat a day terrifies me for the consequences. I'm quite happy plodding along as I am doing x

They suggest the vit tablets as some vit are fat soluable and will be passed out of your body with 1/3 fat removal properties of the xen tablets etc..

The vitamins replace the ones that get lost with the xenical. You take a multivit at night before bed so that it's got the longest time to be in your body

Bloody week 3 again!!! 1lb loss which I know is still a stone & a half in 7 weeks but it makes me feel disheartened...... Am at docs on Friday again for nurse to weigh me, they weighed me at 2lb less of a loss than I know it was so that means up to now its 8lbs since I was last there, I'm sure that'll be ok, hoping to get another 2lb by then though.....

Yeah I know.

We are going to a chinese for xmas meal on 9th december so gonna ring in advance and explain i am on xenical and ask for advice. Everyone else getting the banquet but another girl is ordering with me so I dont feel crap!!! ha ha

Gonna ask them if the following menu is low fat: -

Chicken and sweetcorn soup (everyone having same)

chicken lettuce wrap (while everone else has duck and pancakes)

Main meal either boiled rice and a chicken dish or I like singapore noodles...

Will see what they say x x

well done lexie your doing brillant girl. ! i wud never eat more about 10 g fat a day . so i wud never need 45 g lol. blimey lol xx

Feeling a bit fed up today, those scales need to go back in the carboot as have been jumping on them & they are really depressing me. They say I haven't lost anything this week & so that means that I have only lost 8lbs since I saw nurse last time, I know it's a good loss & all that but when I have so much to lose it is so hard when it seems to have slowed down so quickly. I need to remember that I am in this for the long haul........

Back