Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

I think your doing fab.. 8lbs is fantastic and every mth you are getting great results! I'm sure your WI day will be a good loss.. And as you said (lol) stay off them scales!! :0)

I hope once I can start doing Zumba again I can achieve the same results!! Which should be beginning of Feb!!! Hate waiting for my injury to be mended!!!

Well all was ok at docs, she recorded a 9lb loss since I saw her 4 weeks ao which she was happy with. I told her how I still have about 30 tablets left when I should have run out & how rubbish I am at remembering to take them (just remembered to take my breakfast one 1/2 an hour after I ate) & she said it proves I am working hard to do this myself. She also said though that she understands why I still want them & they are more than happy to prescribe them while I am having adequate losses as she understands that for me I need them as a deterrant from eating the crap I used to......

So as I suspected last week no loss this week, not sure what has happened but I know I am not breaking the rules so I just have to keep telling myself that & hope for a lovely loss next week... Am so close to my Christmas target...

Lexie hun don't be disheartened you have had a huge loss in the last 7 weeks and still plenty more too come.. Sometimes the scales do t reflect what we feel they should but you have the right mindset! We are all in this for the long haul and the journey won't run smooth for any of us... Imaging yourself if you still had all the weight on you would be feeling alot worse :) chin up you are doing great :) xx

I am so excited, having written my goals for 2012 which I think are all achievable I can see what an amazing year next will be..... The only one I am slightly worried about is the 95kg by end of April as that is 13kg away from where I am now in four & a half months & in the past just under 2 months I have only lost just under 10kg & early weight loss is always faster. Positive thinking though & I will do it....

Good for you hunni you can do whatever you put your mind too xxx

Hope the scale is kind when you weigh in tomoro (you do weigh on a saturday don'tyou ? or am i thinking of someone else?!) x

Yes I'm a Saturday weigher. I'm really hoping to a have at least 0.5kg cos then I've hit my Christmas target 2 weeks early!!!!

Good luck Lexie

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Get running up n down the stairs tonight to burn a few calories before bed!! x

Yeah & I'm refusing to get on the scales til I've had a poo lol! Tomorrow is day 28 of my cycle too so if I go back to normal after a dodgy one last one I'm due on.... Hopefully it'll be a loss though cos 2 weeks of staying the same & I may be suicidal!!!!

oi oi miissus!! suicidal is not a appropriate responce! you will hold your head high, and carry on, knowing this will pass!!

Its weird I always wait a good half hour to a hour before I weigh after I wake, n only if Iv been bathroom!!

Yesterday I was starving but had to resist till I had eaten!! x

So I did it, I hit my 10kg aim in 9 weeks, am now at 11.4kg loss so am now aiming to do another bit to get to 2 stone (another 3lbs/1.4kg to go) I really can't believe I did it, I have NEVER ever got to a goal before when I have set myself one.... in fact I reckon that will take me nearly to my 10% weight loss too......

Bloody hell it will take me to 10% cos just looked on my stats & I'm nearly there, so close I can almost taste it - ooh hope it's less than 5g per 100 rofl x

Back