Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Well done Lexie :) xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done that's incredible I'm so pleased for you you work so hard and support all of us you deserve it!! Xx

Mizkirsty said:
Well done that's incredible I'm so pleased for you you work so hard and support all of us you deserve it!! Xx

Ah thanks lovely!!!! I just noticed I've got my bmi below 40 too woohoo x

Ahhhh yay! That's an even bigger better and healthier accomplishment hoop whoop!! X

Docs again Friday..... So far I think it's 7lbs since I was last there so they'll be ok with that. Upping the exercise I'm hoping will keep the losses coming. Feel like a xen ambassador or something as now have 3 friends started their xen journey. One 3 weeks in & 8.5lb down the other two on their first week. I do worry that people think its easy & that they're magic tablets or something. At least they'll realise it's not...... Onwards & downwards

7lbs is fab!! That's 3.1kgs. And 1/2 a stone

The min they expect is 500g a week, 2kg a mth.. So your rocking that!!!

Lexie2005 said:
Docs again Friday..... So far I think it's 7lbs since I was last there so they'll be ok with that. Upping the exercise I'm hoping will keep the losses coming. Feel like a xen ambassador or something as now have 3 friends started their xen journey. One 3 weeks in & 8.5lb down the other two on their first week. I do worry that people think its easy & that they're magic tablets or something. At least they'll realise it's not...... Onwards & downwards

Well done Lexie :)

Mis-behave said:
7lbs is fab!! That's 3.1kgs. And 1/2 a stone

The min they expect is 500g a week, 2kg a mth.. So your rocking that!!!

I didn't know that they've never said what they want.... Still nervous!!!

My nurses is very friendly and explained it, think she knows more than the various docs I see lol

Rachgleeson said:
7lb is fab, your doing great. My doc wanted me to have 5% gone in the first month when i started last year!! Good luck at the docs, not that you need it!!

It's meant to be 5% in 3 months according to the info leaflet, I luckily did the 5% in first month.

Can't believe how lovely this nurse was.... She couldn't have been more different. They show 4kg since last visit so same as I thought x

Back