Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

I'm going for 3 stone next week too! Good luck us! Seriously, though, 1 pound still in the right direction, well done, onwards and downwards,

KB x

KittyBling said:
I'm going for 3 stone next week too! Good luck us! Seriously, though, 1 pound still in the right direction, well done, onwards and downwards,

KB x

How far off it are you honey? I need 2lb this week now....

I'd be happy with 1.5 stone by next week.. :)

I'd like 2 stone then in 2 months I could be at my goal and look stunning for Easter :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Found this weekend the hardest I've found it so far. Don't know why, hubby says it was the cold weather that did it.... I didn't go over calories so should be pleased with myself about that but feel really fed up. I'm so close to 3 stone I should do it this week (every single thing crossed) & I wouldn't give up but boy what i'd have done for something naughty!!!!

just look at what you have done so far lexie. u have done well. dont get yourself down hon. weight loss will be a lil slower now as you have lost alot of weight . just keep on with what your doing as it is working x

I agree! The the weather does make it harder, specially when you get really cold..

Your doing great, keep it up :)

Maybe it is the 3 bears chasing you because you have eaten their porridge ALL UP that's making you hungry ;)

Mis-behave said:
Maybe it is the 3 bears chasing you because you have eaten their porridge ALL UP that's making you hungry ;)

Hey maybe that's it! Back to protein tomorrow for breakfast. Am also starting with a cold & am so worried as my son is due an op next Monday that's already been cancelled twice due to him having a cold. Could really cry!!!

I'm hungrier on the days I have a carb breakfast. That's why I like my protein shakes

toofatkat said:
I'm hungrier on the days I have a carb breakfast. That's why I like my protein shakes

Ah so it's not just me, need to get some bacon then!!!

Lexie2005 said:
Hey maybe that's it! Back to protein tomorrow for breakfast. Am also starting with a cold & am so worried as my son is due an op next Monday that's already been cancelled twice due to him having a cold. Could really cry!!!

Sorry to hear your getting a cold, vit C for both you and your son and hope it goes away! Hope that he will be well for the opp on Monday (fingers crossed etc)

It Is definitely . I've not had a cold for years :)

Back