Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Thanks Alison, he is improving, slowly but he is getting there, still on ICU but we are hoping they move him to a normal ward tomorrow, just need to make sure his heart rate is steady as it keeps shooting up for no apparent reason....

I have been so naughty since weigh in, Friday I was probably over cals, yesterday I definitely was but the wedding made it hard as had to eat what was served (really should not have hit the buffet table though) & today I was naughty & went about 400 cals over but then I came in to work & 2 of my colleagues being so lovely about how I looked at the wedding yesterday made me feel so good it has made me determined & I haven't eaten anything naughty at work tonight....

Here we are at the wedding we were at yesterday, sorry no idea why the image is so small but I think you can double click on it to increase the size
usatwedding.jpg

Oh, foxy lady! Love the outfit, you look gorgeous. It's great that you were able to enjoy the wedding and share in the meal ,but be back on track the next day. That sounds like you've really got to grips with your new way of eating. The test was being straight back on the wagon. I hope you get the loss you deserve for the hard work!

Thanks Alison, he is improving, slowly but he is getting there, still on ICU but we are hoping they move him to a normal ward tomorrow, just need to make sure his heart rate is steady as it keeps shooting up for no apparent reason....

I have been so naughty since weigh in, Friday I was probably over cals, yesterday I definitely was but the wedding made it hard as had to eat what was served (really should not have hit the buffet table though) & today I was naughty & went about 400 cals over but then I came in to work & 2 of my colleagues being so lovely about how I looked at the wedding yesterday made me feel so good it has made me determined & I haven't eaten anything naughty at work tonight....

Here we are at the wedding we were at yesterday, sorry no idea why the image is so small but I think you can double click on it to increase the size
View attachment 58462

You look amazing - love the dress! xx

Well I know at times I've questioned God for things he does but I truly thank him & believe he has listened to our prayers & friends who prayed for us. My stepdad all being well is coming home tomorrow, 5 days ago we didn't know if he would survive & now it's amazing. Been with him for 2 hours this afternoon & he was nearly his old self mentally, it was truly wonderful to see! He still has a long way to go physically but I'm now sure he will get there...

Weight not going too well, I'm really bloated, totm due at weekend & I'm showing a gain but do you know what after what we've been through this week it really doesn't seem important. It'll come off again I know it will

So have had a bad week & although I wouldn't give up I was struggling a bit. Then...... I saw a friend who I used to be really close to but we drifted apart. Shw had gastric band fitted in November & has only lost 3.5 stone, now maybe I shouldn't say only but she cost the NHS a heap of money, I cost them 4 months of xen & I've lost getting on for double. Made me determined to shift this last 2 stone pronto!!!! She was lovely about my loss but didn't feel I could say much back but I wished her luck with the rest of her journey. Hope that doesn't make me sound like a cowbag!

Back to 100% today, was silly this week & who am I sabotaging & hurting? Yep just myself so lots of exercise this week & hope to see something nice & a lot closer to that 12 next Friday.....

hope your week goes well... just to let you know you have inspired me to do the c25k. I will be starting on Sunday :)

LisaM1977 said:
hope your week goes well... just to let you know you have inspired me to do the c25k. I will be starting on Sunday :)

Wow good luck, I'll be carrying on with it this week, Monday, Wednesday, Friday gulp

Well honesty is the best policy! I slipped, halo was trying to cover my eyes lol!!! I have picked & nibbled & zero exercise for best part of 2 weeks & it's taken seeing a gain to sort myself out. It's not a huge gain but 1.6lb is gonna take me a week to shift so all I've done is sabotage myself & although I'm cross with myself it could've been so much worse..... So from this morning I've pulled that halo back up & glued it in place..... I'm now 5lb away from that 12 & I really would love to see it by BH weekend.....

1.6lbs really is a little blip. If you've only gained that over two weeks of not behaving, it proves that you've come really far. You must be alot fitter and healthier with a much better metabolism that was able to help damage limitation in the short term. I'm glad you caught it in time, this might add a week or two to your journey, but that's not much in the scheme of things. I wish I was in your shoes, I'm still losing the last of the gain I had. Get on the wagon and keep leading us from the front!!x

Thanks for your support ladies, as I said it was more nibbling than a blow out. Am actually wondering if my scales are playing up though as I apparently weighed the same with or without my PJs this morning which isn't possible when I weigh in lbs & it shows as small as 0.1 of a lb, will see what they say again tomorrow but I hope they were right as from nibbling (probably a couple of hundred cals a day on average) I was thinking I may just sts so was a little gutted with the gain. TOTM arrived today & I had felt a little bloated so possibly that didn't help. I am proud that I have clambered back up in to the front seat lol! Today no exercise but ended under calorie goal & planning gym before work tomorrow... Wish me luck!!

Back