Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Oh no just seen this!? Glad you were able to stop, and glad your OH has the power to help you :) Have a think about what you were feeling/ thinking when you made the choice to over indulge, I'm thinking that if your able to figure that out, next time you can catch yourself before you start down that crispy crunchy road :) and see the signs., "beware of the crisps"

Forgive yourself and have a good day tomorrow :)

Well this morning scales show 0.8lb gain so it's probably gonna take me a few days to shift that & this weeks weigh in is totm weigh in so may not get a loss now.... Lots of exercise & lots of HD recipes may well be the answer...

As for how I felt Tara I was just hungry, got home from a 730-4 shift & planned to just have one bag but then I got the taste & was literally ramming them in, all the time knowing it was wrong!!!

Lexie2005 said:
Well this morning scales show 0.8lb gain so it's probably gonna take me a few days to shift that & this weeks weigh in is totm weigh in so may not get a loss now.... Lots of exercise & lots of HD recipes may well be the answer...

As for how I felt Tara I was just hungry, got home from a 730-4 shift & planned to just have one bag but then I got the taste & was literally ramming them in, all the time knowing it was wrong!!!

Oh no mindless eating is the worst when your hungry! I know all about this one! Just with biscuits.. I keep a muesli bar in my bag, the food doctor ones like fig and mango. Which are nice but not that nice that I want another one lol Because if when I'm hungry and I have one biscuit bye bye packet! My OH is busy with his tv/ phone or at work so I don't have anyone to stop me.. So your really lucky :)

I'm sure your shift that 0.8lbs by Friday!

I am hoping to shift it by Tuesday then I can shift some more by Friday, I have been really careful today & am currently at 1034 inc my tea so it leaves me room to have some fruit if I get peckish, worked off just over 200 doing some zumba routines from youtube this morning, I have to say though how scary it is as its meant to be 3500 cals to gain/lose 1lb so me gaining 0.8lb would suggest I ate around 3000 cals last night not the 419 it was in reality. It proves to me that even when I am at goal I will have to be soooo careful not to gain.

Work again tonight, I am really tired at the mo as I have worked 3 out of the last 4 Saturdays on top of my normal hours (shift swaps & making time back I owed) & I know it is only an extra 7.5 hours a week but I have struggled with it. Am at least working with a good friend & we always have a laugh so it isn't all bad....

Today has been really hard! I've got an ear infection & just wanted to eat all day but know I need a low week to have any chance of losing.... Really wanted fish & chips for tea but luckily hubby refused to get them for me so I had cheesy beans on toast, I'd had my cooked meal at lunch to try & stop me being so hungry & had a salt disaster again (lid game off grinder & half thr cellar fell out) so couldn't eat a fair bit of my veg! With having ear infection I've had to stay off work as headset is required in call centres & I can't wear one which also meant to gym which won't help! I'm hoping to be able to go to Zumba tomorrow night, I'll pack my ear with cotton wool & take it steady x

That sounds nasty - I have never had an ear infection but I have seen them really knock people out! Hope you are feeling better soon xx

Hmmmm said:
That sounds nasty - I have never had an ear infection but I have seen them really knock people out! Hope you are feeling better soon xx

I have ongoing ear condition which causes infections & vertigo & I also have hearing problems (30-35% loss) so I'm used to them as awful as that sounds!!!

Lexie2005 said:
I have ongoing ear condition which causes infections & vertigo & I also have hearing problems (30-35% loss) so I'm used to them as awful as that sounds!!!

Awe hope it clears up soon x

Hope u feel better soon!

I had the that happen with the pepper shaker lol

Rachgleeson said:
Hope you feel better soon, i have had a couple of bad ones not nice. And the vertigo is horrible, i was in bed for a couple of days with it once!!

I suffer from vertigo once a week normally

Feeling a bit better today but still at home, hoping back to work tomorrow. School run was no fun in the cold windy weather we have today I can tell you, even the cotton wool packed in my ear didn't really help that much! Am so so hungry, was yesterday too, I think it's the cold weather possibly. I have this annoying 0.8lb gain from going 400 cals over that I am still trying to shift, so far only 0.2lb of it has gone. Seems so unfair that I gained so much by not really going over, my friend ate over 3000cals on Saturday & managed a sts, so jealous!!!!

From eating the salty crisps, maybe up your water intake?

Hope your better much tomorrow!

I suppose no gym yesterday didn't help either, my body is used to it now I guess. Am thinking about going to Zumba tonight cos I don't wanna sit at home thinking about food all night like last night but not sure yet, feel a lot better but don't know if I'd be pushing it

Back