Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Ok well on my scales I'm 12:0 so 2lb down from last week so that should mean a loss on theirs too even if it isn't 2lbs. I'm a happy girlie!!!!

Hope you wear your lightest clothes ;) well done!

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Wonderful news!!

Yay, trust the plan :)

I am really pleased for you Hun.. 14lb to goal, that will be here in no time x x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks ladies I'm so happy. She's just been so lovely in class & told everyone how amazingly I've done already, nearly made me cry - damn totm!!!!

Thanks ladies I'm so happy. She's just been so lovely in class & told everyone how amazingly I've done already, nearly made me cry - damn totm!!!!

That's lovely, did you manage to change plans so you could stay. ? x

That's lovely, did you manage to change plans so you could stay. ? x

Yeah we are taking the boy to martial arts tomorrow instead but next week I can't as we have an opticians appt first thing. But I'm glad I stayed today

Typing this while on the treadmill at the gym, that meanie Kat wouldn't be swayed by the offer of a Starbucks instead of a workout ;)

Well a fairly good weekend but think I nibbled a few little bits that shouldve been synned so not surprised to see a slight increase on the scales but I'm planning 5 perfect days now cos I need to see that 11 back where it belongs - on my
Scales!!

Your get if there's one person I know that when she puts her mind to something achieves it it's you hunny! Just stay focused and it'll happen xx

Your get if there's one person I know that when she puts her mind to something achieves it it's you hunny! Just stay focused and it'll happen xx

Must agree :)

Yup 100% in agreement... you know you can that 11, :)

Back