Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Fantastic news that you're officially 11, whohooo! Take the time without the boys to be good to yourself. A long uninterrupted soak in the tub, or do something or go somewhere you haven't done in ages. It's time to reward youself for all the hard work.

Well I'm really poorly this morning so there will be no entertaining for me tonight, I don't want my friend to catch this as I genuinely feel rank. Have just popped to town for 1/2 an hour as no beechams in the house & grabbed some veg for tea & am now on my way home to spend the day on the sofa. Am gonna stick some pork loin in the slow cooker with some apple which I think will work & have it for tea with nice veg later although not sure I'll be able to taste it..... Think my friend is upset with me but I've got her best interests at heart.

Scales obviously approved that I didn't have any tea last night as they said 11:12:0 this morning which is the lowest I've been for a fair few weeks I think so I'm feeling positive about the week ahead

Lexie you always have such nice foods! I want someeeee! :p

I just like to experiment, I have gained so much confidence in the kitchen since I started this & I love nothing more than cooking! My best advice if you haven't already invest in the Hairy Dieters cookbook its briliant!

Well another horrendous nights sleep i have been at work since 715 & don't finish until 3, i am so bunged up & my nose is tickling constantly & every time i get a call i need to sneeze & it is driving me & my colleagues mad. My nose resembles rudolh!!!! I have had some porridge for breakfast & i plan to try & make a fish pie for my tea when i am at home. Scales still said 11:12:0 this morning so am hoping it continues to go down during the week so i can get as close to 11:7 for my hols

Hope u start feeling better soon :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

When you get home will you able to take it easy on the sofa. You sound like you need a chance to rest up for a bit. I hope you're feeling better soon x

When you get home will you able to take it easy on the sofa. You sound like you need a chance to rest up for a bit. I hope you're feeling better soon x

Absolutely, that is my plan, have to walk part of the way home as the buses are rubbish on a Sunday so I will get one to the end of the Road I live off & walk the rest of the way

Hope your feeling better soon!

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Well this cold is well & truly still gotten hold of me! The cough is the worst, oh no actually the worst is the need to eat!! I have managed a sts this week but I am lucky as I have nibbled a lot. I am hoping with a quiet weekend ahead I will clear it & get back on track....

Your week sounds like mine Lexie x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back