Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Woop woop that is all. 2lbs from being 11 something again!!!

Attachments

• image-3188419176.jpg
    image-3188419176.jpg
    391.2 KB · Views: 44
Today I've decided on Thursday when I get paid I am enrolling in a distance learning course studying nutrition. I will apparently be qualified to be a nutritionist at the end of it but don't intend to do that it's just something that interests me. I haven't studied for 21 years though so am a bit nervous.....

Today I've decided on Thursday when I get paid I am enrolling in a distance learning course studying nutrition. I will apparently be qualified to be a nutritionist at the end of it but don't intend to do that it's just something that interests me. I haven't studied for 21 years though so am a bit nervous.....

That sounds really interesting Hun ... You will have to share your findings with us x

It will take a year to do the course, its 14 modules & I know it is basically gonna come out saying that the primal way of eating is the best like Dr Briffa but I want to study something so why not something like this...

Anyway I have just shredded, ouch again I am gonna feel it tomorrow I know that already! I am taking Conal for a long walk tomorrow too or that was the plan lol

no shred for me again :( see my diary why ... proper moody mare today I am.
i think its good to do some studying, i have some courses coming up with work which will involve projects.. really looking forward to doing it.. x

I haven't studied since school so that is a really scary thought but I can only try & give it a go...... It is a ******* type deal so it is massively discounted & although it says I will be qualified to be a nutritionist I don't intend to do that with it, its just for me......

Scales up this morning by 1.6lb but not warranted so I'm ignoring it & planning a good day! Taking my son to the park & library then walking the 2 miles home

Scales up this morning by 1.6lb but not warranted so I'm ignoring it & planning a good day! Taking my son to the park & library then walking the 2 miles home

Boo might just be a bit of water retention round your sore muscles x

I agree with Lisa. I was at the gym doing weights on Monday night and yesterday morning my weight was up a pound from Monday morning. Today, it's gone down 1.5lb. At least you know it means you have worked your muscles well if they are retaining water as they heal!!

I think the more you do it, the more effecient your body gets at repairing. Basically when you work your muscles, you get teeny tiny tears in the fibres of them. To repair they need to retain some water while they do it. It will eventually dissapear and as you get more effecient, I believe the tears become less. That is why for a body building to actually grow new muscle, you need to keep adding the weight, and have calorie surpluss and a LOT of protein. With a calorie defecit the tears just repair themselves but need to hang on to some water to do it.

About to head out for my walk with my friend up the hill for a diet coke at the pub & back down. My knee is quite sore so may strap it up before I go. Going to do shred when I get home too although am still stressing about what it is doing to the scales but my friend said to me that muscle means you burn more calories jsut existing so I have to think of the long term benefits.

Am wondering about stopping xen as Saturday is the annual Marie Curie garden party at my sisters & all the sandwiches will have margarine on them & there will be about 30 different cakes but more tempting for me is my mums cheese scones... Although if I am on the tablets still I will be in control although it may look funny me not eating, haven't decided what to do as yet.....

Im also considering the same thing but only for a few days! :) we have a wedding to go to on the 25th and for their wedding meal is.....hog roast!! Lol.... I normally adjust.to various situations where i can, but can't see how i can! We're there.all day and all night and its not like i can take my own! Lol... Once the wedding is over, I'll start up again a couple of days afterwards but try to pretend to myself that.Im still on them outside.of.the.wedding! :) was planning on stopping 3 days.before the wedding. Is that.about right do you think? I've taken them.non stop for 14 weeks with no accidents / mishaps at all so won't beat myself about it. Will also ensure I'll keep logging everything.on mfp.

Apparently when you commence on a new exercise regime it can take up to 5 weeks for the water retention to subside :(

I'm sure it's that your working hard! Xx

Apparently when you commence on a new exercise regime it can take up to 5 weeks for the water retention to subside :(

I'm sure it's that your working hard! Xx

Happened to me when I did the c25K
Take your measurements Lexie x

Back