Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Lisa I haven't shredded I've done 16000 steps today (finally found my pedometer) so I didn't so it. Am I forgiven?

You are defna

Ok how am I constipated? The curry I cooked yesterday was spicy & full of veg but I haven't been today!!! I'd better bloody well go before Friday cos I refuse to suffer from wdpr!

Prunes .... Lol juice, tinned in juice, dried ... Any which way ;)

Prunes .... Lol juice, tinned in juice, dried ... Any which way ;)

But they're cals ;)

Anyway it's down a bit this morning, still 0.8lb above my lowest this week so I'm going to have lots of water today see if that helps wdpr!

Anyways I'm officially a student again, course all signed up for!!!

Mine said that yesterday too but I haven't had a despatch email yet.... I did it on super saver delivery though as I refuse to pay postage lol

Well done!!! Looking forward to having your advice on tap! ;-)

I would love to think I will be able to do that for you all! I am waiting for my info to be sent across, no idea when it will arrive but its like watching paint dry, I am so impatient I just want to look at the materials now!!!

Going to wait till swelling on ankle gone down and it's stopped aching.. Much better today so hoping tomorrow x

I've just said to hubby I'm not doing it today as not prepared for scales to go up before weigh in but from tomorrow I'm doing it daily & I'll measure instead of worrying about the scales although we all know I'll stress lol!

Currently got HD chicken & ham tangle pie in the oven, lay money on it that it looks nothing like theirs though. I've also made their flapjack type thing for the garden party on Saturday. So glad I daren't eat it due to coconut & almonds in it or I know i would probably eat the blooming lot!!! Smells divine! Oh & I've had an email my new HD book has been despatched!!

Attachments

• image-597682840.jpg
    image-597682840.jpg
    785.8 KB · Views: 19
Have drunk loads of water today but feel so bloated, am dreading weigh in tomorrow cos I can't see it being as low as it was the other day which is getting to me :(

Well no shredding for me as no hot water again.. Now a shower is needed after the shred and can't stand ice cold showers :(

I saw your course on the Internet earlier, I'm tempted to sign up as well.

I won't say the name of the website as I had a stroppy private message sent to me by Mini for quoting names of websites - I had named a couple on my diary earlier.

I'm starting an NVQ level 5 in October for work so I am not sure I would have the time to do both. Nutrition is definitely something I am interested in though.

Back