Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

I saw your course on the Internet earlier, I'm tempted to sign up as well.

I won't say the name of the website as I had a stroppy private message sent to me by Mini for quoting names of websites - I had named a couple on my diary earlier.

I'm starting an NVQ level 5 in October for work so I am not sure I would have the time to do both. Nutrition is definitely something I am interested in though.

Today is the last day of the deal then it will be full price (til next time hey lol) but as you say with the nvq it may well be too much.. I will be more than happy to share anything I learn with you all....

Official weigh in 170.8 which yes is a 1.8lb loss but it's 1.2lb higher than I was on Sunday/Monday & not deserved at all as I've been sooooo good. Can only think it's the lack of Zumba as she has been on her hols. Oh well 3lbs to go til I see that 11 again it just won't be next week as hoped

Ok wdpr didn't win I have just been so re weighed & 170.0 (12:2) so I'm having that!!!

Last edited:
Yay to not having WDPR lol. Well done :) I can recommend kale as helping you go too - but you have to eat at least 200gs lol

Well done Hun, it's all going in the right direction x

Happy Lexie this morning! Lowest it's been for about 3 months. Am so excited to think that with a good week & lots of exercise I may see that 11 this week as it's only another 1.5lbs away.....

Got my sisters annual Marie Curie garden party today.... My problem isn't the pimms or the cake it's the fact all the sandwiches will have marg on them & so I daren't eat them & I'm there from 12-5. I also don't want people to see I'm not eating as I know some of them already suspect I've had gastric surgery or something.... I didn't take my one xen a day I take yesterday & may not today so I can have a couple of triangles. I don't think I have a choice really.... Sanitary pad at the ready :(

Attachments

• image-1350291873.jpg
    image-1350291873.jpg
    391 KB · Views: 47
Hope you have a good time :) with the sandwiches why not take one side of the bread off - it will 1/2 the marg make it an open sandwich? Hide the rest of it in a napkin lol

Well I survived & just pray I don't get a tango... All i had was 3 triangles of ham sandwich & one salmon triangle. There was marg but I'm hoping with no tablet for 2 days & only one a day I should be ok. Won't take one tomorrow either just hoping I'll be ok.... But the main thing I'm proud of is that I didn't have cake & not even one of my mums cheese scones which are my favourite thing in the whole world. I won a lovely raffle prize of a ringtons Christmas cake mix, some ceramic measuring spoons, beautiful old fashioned mixing bowl & a gorgeous big cake storage tin. Then I won a spot prize of 6 bags of pipers crisps which I love :( I'm saving them til I'm at goal & then gonna eat the lot lol

OMG I'm in diet food heaven. The HD book is amazing!!!! I've already chosen 5 things for this week;

Sausage & onion gravy
Donner kebabs
Beef stroganoff
Beef goulash
Meatloaf

There are loads more but that's a start

Scales still read she same this morning but I can't expert them to move every day can I!!!!!

HD sausages & onion gravy with mash (done with bgty creme fraiche within the rules) & veg. Can't wait!!!' Going to a walk with the boys first & have my pedometer on. Put it on just before we went food shopping this morning & have done over 2000 steps already!

Back