Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Look here you go wobbly arm alert!!!

Attachments

• image-4232384218.jpg
    image-4232384218.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 39
Lexie2005 said:
Have you got a little set of weights?

Weights? Me?? That would come under exercise, wouldn't it?! ;) Seriously though - I've always heard that loose skin doesn't respond to exercise, though that could be wrong. The main problem is that I daren't do anything physical because the slightest thing is likely to cause my ME to relapse and put me off work, which I simply can't risk - so I just happily cover up my saggy arms, lol. :) xx

Weights? Me?? That would come under exercise, wouldn't it?! ;) Seriously though - I've always heard that loose skin doesn't respond to exercise, though that could be wrong. The main problem is that I daren't do anything physical because the slightest thing is likely to cause my ME to relapse and put me off work, which I simply can't risk - so I just happily cover up my saggy arms, lol. :) xx

Sorry I always forget honey. I believe it's helped me being too saggy :(

I think it does help lexie if you do it from the beginning but not once you've list the weight as loose skin does t respond to anything except a knife :) which I've decided I'm happy to resort to

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lexie just been nosing through mfp, do you find your ok with Xen and butter? I know its not a lot on toast etc u have avoided it this week 'just in case' but would be interested to know if it was ok occasionally?

toofatkat said:
I think it does help lexie if you do it from the beginning but not once you've list the weight as loose skin does t respond to anything except a knife :) which I've decided I'm happy to resort to

That's certainly my understanding, Kat. Don't think I'd ever go for surgery even if I could afford it - as a lady of, cough, mature years, I'm quite happy to cover up nowadays. :) xx

Jenny_Wren said:
Lexie just been nosing through mfp, do you find your ok with Xen and butter? I know its not a lot on toast etc u have avoided it this week 'just in case' but would be interested to know if it was ok occasionally?

I don't imagine anyone would be ok with Xen and butter, to be honest hon - I always pushed the boundaries of the 5% guideline quite a bit, but even I wouldn't have risked anything as extremely high fat as butter. :) xx

Only in your dreams Tara :) lol 40g fat per 100g

Ok I don't use it but I thought they brought out a very low fat version ?

Did you know it's better to eat butter than margarine? Margarine shared 98% of its ingredients and is only one molecule away from being plastic!!!
I don't think I can post the link here but google Food Matters and sign up to their newsletter or on Facebook. Very interesting articles and research.

I never risked it hon I've come off xen again xx

I gathered that in the end from reading something else - ignore me!!! I was excited at the thought of butter! Lol
My first weigh in after a week on Xen in 1 hour!!!!! X

Back