Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Lexie2005 said:
Thanks honey I just need my 11 back!

I know hon, you will! You've been such a strong, inspirational presence on here ever since I joined, and I'm confident you can beat this. Have you ever read any of the diet self-help books, like Eating Less by Gillian Riley, or Beyond Temptation by Sophie and Audrey Boss? I'd never read that sort of thing before, but found both of those very good - I can really identify with what they say. The Gillian Riley one is my favourite, really helped me. :) xx

Well I've done low carb high protein for 2 days & am back down to 12:3:2 so I've lost 4.2lbs in 2 days. I have been low calories too which I don't think I will carry on doing. Will go to 1200 from today but stay low carb & then maybe I won't need exante. Maybe I just needed low carb to get moving again. We will see what happens this week

Doing the low carb and low cal is like you have fasted for 2 days in a row ?? Maybe it's like a kick in your metabolism :) great that you have lost this week :)

Doing the low carb and low cal is like you have fasted for 2 days in a row ?? Maybe it's like a kick in your metabolism :) great that you have lost this week :)

It's not as low as fasting hon yesterday I ended up having some chicken at about 9pm so ended on around 1050 cals and plan to do around 1200 from now but gonna try not to weigh until next Friday although we all know me ;)

Another 0.4lb down today so 12:2:8 so this is the scary territory where I normally stick :(

We have joined one of the posh gyms as a family as they have a special gym that Conal can come in with us & it has a pool, me & hubby used to go here about 10 years ago. Hope it's still as impressive lol

Ketosis baby!!!!

Attachments

• image-2420078477.jpg
    image-2420078477.jpg
    384.9 KB · Views: 40
Lexie2005 said:
Erm no different but I have got bad breath lol

Yes, I've read that about ketosis, people seem to use mouthwash and breath strips a lot when they're on ketegenic diets. Hope the weight keeps coming down - we're around the same weight at the moment! :) xx

Well another good day, its going well I think, weight was no different this morning but I can't expect to lose every day, strip tells me I am still in ketosis & with with the dogbreath I almost killed my child with this morning I am not surprised!!! Anyway I am happy to carry on like this for now see how I go. I am scared as I am at 12:2:8 which is my plateau but I just have to hope this gets me past it & I get my 11 back. I tried on the dress I wore for my Christmas do last year today & although I am 10lbs heavier it still fitted & I don't think it looked much different so I may wear that to my hubbys do in 4 weeks time. I have a couple of others I can choose from too so I will have something nice to wear but would love to get back to as close to my last year Christmas weight. I just have to ignore the plateau panic.....

Yesterday I was in such a bad mood as the scales went up to 12:3:2 & I cried at my hubby who was great & said all the right things but I was still annoyed but instead of quitting & reaching for the nearest carb filled treat I did a really high protein & actually high fat day (about 60g) & this morning, well please don't tell my body but it appears the plateau fairy visited last night and......

Attachments

• image-885012882.jpg
    image-885012882.jpg
    465.6 KB · Views: 27
Yesterday I was in such a bad mood as the scales went up to 12:3:2 & I cried at my hubby who was great & said all the right things but I was still annoyed but instead of quitting & reaching for the nearest carb filled treat I did a really high protein & actually high fat day (about 60g) & this morning, well please don't tell my body but it appears the plateau fairy visited last night and......
Yay xx

Was back at zumba tonight for the first time in 2 weeks, ouch that hurt! But I feel good. Had my tea before I went but nearly 2 hours before so I was ok & surprisingly am not hungry now which I am pleased about. Definitely think high protein is working for me as it does fill me. I am so desperate to see that 11 again & I know it is within my reach again now, 1.5lb & it will be there JUST

Well done Lexie! Don't forget that drinking water really helps, I have done low carbing before and was drinking 2-3 litres a day. Helps stops you from getting constipated as well.

Back