Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Whoops I had a 3 day tumble from the wagon & gained 3.4lbs making me 12:2:4 but I completely deserve it. So this morning I hauled myself back on & went to the gym & had all my food planned by 10am. I'm at work 5-10 so that will stop the evening munchies attacking i hope. Blood self sabotage again!!!

Ohhh, it's so hard - well done for getting back to it! It'll come of quickly.. X

Second day of being on track & I'm so hungry, totm due on Friday & it's so cold I want carb but I'm not caving!!!

Well done :) have some hot soup, hot shower, more hot drinks.. Star jumps .. Sit on a radiator .. Hope u warm up!

Managed my cals but I'm not low carb totm due & I've been feeling pants all day so tea was a toasted sandwich & a fudge for pudding. Off to Zumba in half an hour though so I think I can be forgiven ;)

Did you have a good night? xx

Amazing night but consumed about a weeks worth of calories on Saturday due to the hangover which saw scales rocket back up to 12:4 but a good Sunday & Monday although not low carb & I'm back to 12:1:2 so I'm hoping I may see my 11 back by the weekend & apart from lunch out Saturday I've got a good couple of weeks without too many nights out. I have a big night out on 22nd Feb & aim is that I will be wearing my skinny jeans!!!

Amazing night but consumed about a weeks worth of calories on Saturday due to the hangover which saw scales rocket back up to 12:4 but a good Sunday & Monday although not low carb & I'm back to 12:1:2 so I'm hoping I may see my 11 back by the weekend & apart from lunch out Saturday I've got a good couple of weeks without too many nights out. I have a big night out on 22nd Feb & aim is that I will be wearing my skinny jeans!!!

Ooh that's the night of my next proper drink and food night too... I am sure your 11 will be back soon.. My aim is to be nearer to the 12 than the 13.. Thinking small goals for now x

I am too as I think it was saying I'm gonna get to 10:4 that messed me up!

Piloxing was a killer tonight & I know I'm gonna be in so much pain tomorrow!!!!! And also next Tuesday night after class me & my mate are seeing the personal trainer to get a programme, I already know she will attempt to kill us but I need it to get toned up

I am too as I think it was saying I'm gonna get to 10:4 that messed me up! Piloxing was a killer tonight & I know I'm gonna be in so much pain tomorrow!!!!! And also next Tuesday night after class me & my mate are seeing the personal trainer to get a programme, I already know she will attempt to kill us but I need it to get toned up

Maybe try going in half stone's .. I really do need to stop procrastinating when it comes to exercising lol.. Trainer sounds good though Hun and will Defo be worth the pain xx

Well it flickered that 11, it really couldn't decide but I'm still happy as always get scared about that old 12:2 plateau... Hopefully the 11 will be back for official weigh in. Oh & despite the hard work I don't ache today which is very weird!

Attachments

• image-2452196385.jpg
    image-2452196385.jpg
    486.1 KB · Views: 37
Back