Blue Team vs Pink Team

:party0011:go pinks we can beat the blues .:party0011:

Listen to all you Pinkies out there, YOU HAVE NO CHANCE, there is no way on Gods Green Earth that we will be cheating, so you all might as well give up now

Start of week 3 today...:)

Weighed in this morning and another 8lbs lost.....:D Was hoping for a repeat of the 14lb the week before but 8lb is still alot of flab gone.

Team BLUE marches forward.......:p

Thats fabulous Mike, well done!

Thats a nice loss Mike, yeah Team Blue does not cheat or cave in, it seems we are 1 up Mike, It seems Yummy caved on the weekend and had a BBQ. This is an assumption only, will have to hear it from her though. Yummy Yummy did you cave and have a BBQ?

Which Means
TEAM BLUE - 1 PINK LADIES 0

Well done Mike, a fab loss.
I'm here today to officially join Team Pink. Add a meal week is over (a day early) so am now back on Total. I'm putting this out there to all you lovelies who I will NOT let down by cheating :)

I spent all day today without my belly bursting my shirt out of my trousers!!!

Has it been confirmed yet that we are 1 point down? I believe in innocent until proven guilty lol

well dun mark once again on your loss and calii is right i am soo jealous of you as welll how do u do it???
but yh pink team is resisting too soo far :D though our losses probz not as big as you tho there are some members in the pink team with big losses too who i am soo happy for as well but soo jealous of at the same time....lool
mwah

Still no cheaters on either side. No one caving yet??? This is excellent news and happy for everyone. If you think about it this is pretty impressive, quite a large group and no one has cracked yet, pretty darn good.

Go Team Blue

Well done us....no cheat yet, although last night i was so tempted lol. Was at bingo with my mum, had my bar and flavoured water all ready to take with me an then forgot to lift them. I was starvin lol, and my mum had food obviously...so i thought "what could i have that would do the least damage"....then quickly changed my mind lol

Back