Blue Team vs Pink Team

Well done everyone. I always seem to sit on the edge of ketosis anyway so it's hard getting back there this week. I haven't caved although I could have killed for a ham sarnie last night lol

ham sarnies are ma faveee lool....it feels ssooo oddd but it feels like agess since i actually last had proper junkie type food...i.e burgers, pizzza, sandwiches, crisps lool...been on a liquid diet for about 6 weeks now....but feels like a lot longer....:S...i do get the odd cravings but i just keep the idea of being a nnew me for when uni starts to keep me motivated.....i can't come back the way i am now oh yeah n also the looks on peoples faces for when i have lost the weight and got into shape lool...
mwah

Whats this big thing about Ketosis? I am confused because all it does is help you feel comfortable and not so hungry but it does not mean you are not losing weight.

No not der, you see that does not matter to me, I have through worse things than this and survived and being hungry is just a mind set if you are not in the right frame of mind. It's like we are not getting any nutrients or anything so there should be no problem.

Should b no probs and wont be no probs are 2 different things tho lol. Som people cant resist temptation if they are feeling hungry.....i personally can because i can now see past the tempting things and see further into the future and how tempting the size 12 clothes will b haha.

Whats this big thing about Ketosis? I am confused because all it does is help you feel comfortable and not so hungry but it does not mean you are not losing weight.

Ketosis as a process does more than help to make you comfortable....It is what helps yo burn fat. A couple of us researched it the other day for another thread x

Like I said, I have been a lot more hungry than this and have had to cope, I just keep remembering those day/weeks and believe me I don't feel hungry anymore. Yes Ketosis burns the fat for energy and you probably lose faster but without it you will still lose the weight.

Boooooo mean team blue :p

well i prefer being in ketosis because its what has helped me get through week one . I dont feel hungry although sometimes i crave to put food into my mouth and chew . The bad side affects for me is bad breath i cant stand it .
calli will get through this and pull through for the pink team .
Mark do you drink diet coke ?????
Well i would say that its :
blue team 1- pink team 1
you should only drink water , blacktea/coffee with sweetners hehehe

Mandy you seriously have no chance, since I have started doing my exersises I am losing rapidly again.
Calli, you mustn't do it again. Tell you what, next time you want to cheat get hold of me and I will tell you off.

We shall see Mark, i have been doing 40 mins exercise a day this week.....compared to none last week....your gonna be congratulating me at the end of the month hahah

Back