Blue Team vs Pink Team

Be careful Mark.....lose 8lb of fat and put on 9lb of rippling muscle!!!

Only 5lb this week.......!:sigh:

But that is still a loss and going in the right direction...:cool:

I fancy some yummy food tonight so am going to have a bath instead using the lovely Champneys products I was given today as a thank you :)
I'm not caving. Go Pink Ladies!

I just made a roast chicken dinner with all the trimmings (cauliflower cheese, roast and mash, yorkie puds)....so not happy now after watching Sonny devour it...and my wee god-daughter too, god even the cat had her fair share of chicken. BUT i didnt cave....the smell was devine to..but nope,i was good lol.

I'm here to confess but before you blues get too excited it wasn't chips or chocolate!
The thought of yet another sweet meal was just too much tonight. I don't and never have had a sweet tooth and I can't stomach the Exante soups.
So tonight I have had salmon, salad and cauliflower. All allowed on WS and in total the calories and carbs were probably less than a shake.
So there it is. My dirty little secret is out!
They haven't arrived yet but I have ordered some more dietimeals to get me to the end of the month as I really can't go on having 3 sweet things per day. It's setting my teeth on edge!

diet kitty do what you feel is best for you and what you think will help you in your journey . Im on day 12 so far so good . Hope you enjoy your new meals x

Well done Rose you are doing excellently, as for Lisa!!!! You see cheating it is, just kidding, you gotta do what you gotta do, I just hope it does'nt have a say on your weight loss.

i guess if you are now on WS and not TS it is not a cheat :)

Lisa, do what u have to do hun. WS suits some people better and still get goodweight losses :)

I dont want to introduce food yet which is quite weird cos i go on holiday on sat and i plan to eat lol....but when i get back i need to cut food out altogether. I keep telling myself IF i stick to this 100% i can sit and enjoy a lovely xmas dinner wearin a lovely size 12 dress, and feel lovely lovely. It doesnt actually seem that long away lol

Eww shirley...chip buttie. Am i the only person on the planet that doesnt like chips? lol

Once my Dietimeals arrive it will be the same as TS as the values are pretty much the same. I only had 2 Exante packs and protein and veg so the calories were still around 600 for the day. It's not that I don't like the shakes and bars, because I do it's just 3 sweet meals a day has got too much after 6 weeks.
I've also found *ahem* the veg/salad helps with the constipation lol.
As my loss slowed after the 2nd week it probably wont make much difference.
To be honest alcohol is my worst enemy but by doing this I've broken the habit of coming home and relaxing with a few and those few times I have had a drink I havent enjoyed it because I've become drunk quickly and I don't like being drunk!

Back