**Blue_grapefruit** Week 10 WI

I've literally got nothing to say! It's very much routine a few weeks in, i have my packs, have my water, and generally get on with it!! :)

Weird isn't it :) Good feeling though x

My housemate is 5 weeks in now, down in clothes size, wearing smaller jeans today. Very impressed!! (Shame she can not share her will power with me) ha !!

XXX

Funnily enough I'm down a clothes size too! Week 4 WI is -1.5lbs so a small loss but I've DEFO lost inches so i'm more than happy :) xxx

A loss is still a loss and it's all in the right direction!! You're doing really well, well done blue grapefruit!

Well done hun, that's where I fall down. If i'm not losing 14 stone a day I get in a mood and think what's the point. I'm constantly in trouble for it but my mind doesn't seem to want to function in a sensible way.. Yours clearly does i.e. the inches are moving and that's a BRILL thing.

Go you!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Well done Leah honey, I don't weigh in for another 3 weeks (27th) but I am finding that it works better that way for me x

I'm confused cos class scales say -3lbs bringing me to a 19lb loss! Yay!

:banana dancer:

Brillopads. 4 weeks -19lbs you are in excellent company! ;):D

Proud of you xx

19lbs, that's great Blue Grapefruit. Congratulations. xx:cool:
p.s that's supposed to look like a blue grapefruit - with shades!

I will update I PROMISE! Just a busy monkey atm!

Oooh look who came out to play ;) Nice to see you xx

I'm off work ill today with flu, so is DH :( He's sipping on lemsip etc and I'm sipping my water :cool:

I promise promise promise I will update later on the last week or two but you'll never guess?!

I'M IN THE 12s!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooooo!!!

Well well well, a LONG overdue update!

Today is day 32 and I cannot believe it! I'm so proud of myself but tbh the diet isn't my focus anymore. I rarely think about it day to day, it's a case of get the packs and water down you and get on with it. Don't get me wrong, it is a hard diet and the worst bit for me is the social element. It's horrible not having the freedom to just go out for dinner with the girls, or DH but then it IS possible to still go out! I've had a few hard days lately. I'm definitely learning about my triggers and old habits and how to get out of them. I've stopped making the connection of reward-food and defo seeing that a low mood can be fought WITHOUT food which is a lightbulb moment for me.

Group wise, I LOVE them. I've seen them change these last four weeks. Everyone is so much more positive and empowered and obv at least a stone down ;) It's a great group.

Anyway, I'm a bit poorly with a fluey like thing and funnily enough not craving anything except water (Well, and green tea/coffee but I think it's cos I'm not in work and we get through a lot of cuppas!) and I'm feeling mighty proud of myself. I'm -19.25lbs down now but the last week and a bit have been mega slow losses.

10022011-1.jpg

I really want to stay inbetween the blue lines (or even to the left of the blue lines :cool: ) but as you can see the last few days has been SLOOOOOOW. Still, the pattern is a downwards one and I'm 19.25lbs lighter now. I'm hoping I lose a few more lbs this week. Eager to get to 12st 4 and then start the gym :happydance:

ur doing great hun x

Back