Bluegirls journey to ar*e island

I feel your pain - I have psoriatic arthritis and feel exhausted with it sometimes too. I did do find I sometimes get a bit of a flare in the first week it so but it wears off. If its too much then start on a higher plan and you could step down? X

I feel terrible about going about my PF in my feet when in comparison to you guys I am fit and well (and fat)!! Have a good on plan day ladies. x

Terrible to be honest. Ended up in hospital after being on the diet for 3 days - just as ketosis kicked it. I passed out again. They think its a reaction to ketosis with my ME and advise me not to follow a VLCD again. I'm so frightened for what happens next.

Love to you all xxxx

bluegirl said:
Terrible to be honest. Ended up in hospital after being on the diet for 3 days - just as ketosis kicked it. I passed out again. They think its a reaction to ketosis with my ME and advise me not to follow a VLCD again. I'm so frightened for what happens next.

Love to you all xxxx

Don't be scared, we just need to find another way. Hope you feel better soon. Love n hugs x

Kay hon I do hope you are feeling better? Ok you simply can't do vlcd. Your health comes first. Yes you may well need to lose weight for your health too but here are methods of weightloss. I think you may well be suited something like dietchef? Where you have proper meals if you need to hassle factor taken out of planning meals etc. It could give you the kick start your need? Or calorie counting so you can have the foods you want? AGain it is working out which one is best for you without further putting your health at risk hon. Slow and steady loss is fine and at least one has some kind of life that way.

Keep posting here though. It doesn't matter what plan you are on we all face the same struggle of needing and wanting to loss weight. If it were easy we'd all be maintaining and maybe not even here! xx

Oh god Kay.

I cant believe you are going through such torment. I know the fear you are facing. I know it so well sometimes it's all too much to cope with. But you have ME and really that is about being good and kind and gentle to yourself. I hope that you are doing everything possible to do just that. Have you tried the Roseola? I didnt take mine today and I felt an instant difference, not in a dependency sort of way but a DIFFERENCE - in that my anxiety was back and I consequently O.D'd on bloody celebrations hahaha typical.

Anyway - I believe you will find a path for you. Have you tried any holistic treatments???? Not necessarily for help with weight loss, but you must focus on getting well.

Huge hugs:bighug:

I have just read up on your last few months. I don't really know what to say, but Kira mentioning herself feeling bad complaining about having PF and otherwise being fine and it made me realise that it is so subjective - how we feel. How we talk to ourselves, and how we feel about our problems, illnesses or disabilities can almost be powerful enough to make a cold as bad as a broken leg with the right mental negativity from one and positivity regarding another. I am by no means trying to say that this isn't a horrible situation, but whilst there is always that person who is ''worse off'', it doesn't really help in my experience... what does help is the way you talk to yourself about the difficulties you face. I know you have so much positivity in you as you dished it out so generously and genuinely to me in the past, now its your turn to genuinely and generously give yourself the advice you would give us, and give it every day. When you need to vent or even moan, do it here if you wish, as you don't have to always act positive, we are here for that.
xxxxxxxx hugs

Hi Kay, I hope you've been enjoying the festive season and you have been in better health. Can't believe another year is going by and I'm still trying to lose weight! It seems never ending.

I hope 2013 is a good year for you and your loved ones; I'm hoping you will drop by from time to time somyou can read this. X

Hello all you beautiful ladies (and any men that might just be stumbling by). I wanted to pop in and say hello *waving madly*. Miss you all and think of you often.

My health has generally been better, I have been back at work since June and just about up to full time working now. Its been one of the most challenging years ever, but I really do hope I am on the bright side again now.

How are you all?

Kisses, Kay xxxxx

Kay!!!*waving back* and giving ((((hugs!!!)))) Lovely to read your post! Glad your health has been better and you're back in the groove of work. Xxx

Yes indeed lovely to hear from you xx

Back