Bluegirls journey to ar*e island

Hey! Kay sweetie. You will find your way and regain some control. If we keep trying we are not failing. x

I wish I has magic advice but honestly you gave me the best advice on my thread 5 months or so back and that was to love yourself today and put on that nice lippie n dress n appreciate yourself. Stop the attack we are not at war, and this is not the be all and end all in our lives. We are so so so much more than that and you for one I know that is more true than ever! You are such a lovely person it saddens me that you feel trapped like this because you aren't trapped you are free you can make the choices that you want to and that make you happy. The best thing I ever took from Riley was that element of choices. It shut me up when I felt hopeless as I realised yes she is right I'm conscious here and I know the end result of each choice so when I choose to binge I am doing that because I've decided that that's more important / positive to me than the negative way I will feel about myself afterwards. It's that conversation with yourself - not being a prisoner and prison guard, but being the prison owner and knowing you can go where you want and do what you want- so in that position why lock yourself in a cell? Haha I may have taken the example few steps far there but hopefully you get what I mean. Have a love day please - hugs your way x x

Morning beautiful!

I know you think that random statement was a bit out there, but I bet you genuinely feel that way!

Have you tried taking the rhodiola rosea? 250mg a day is the beneficial dose to improve feelings of fatigue. Even if it balances you out a bit, its worth a go.

You can throw that stop sign up. Shout at yourself. Hell, even slap yourself in the chops, but the exhaustion and the binging are without doubt linked.

Are you still at work?

Oh!Kay. You saying how you feel right now and that is absolutely fine! We sometimes do have to hit rock bottom before we can pick up ourselves up and dust ourselves off to start again. Clearly though the fatigue and diet/or what you eat or don't eat are linked. Just remember you are not alone. You will get back on a track that suits you where you will begin to feel less crap there is a light at the end of the tunnel but right now is probably seems far away. Don't feel crap on your own keep on Minis and feel crap with the likes of me. Big hugs. xx

Kay, how are you honey? Thinking of you. I'm almost back where I started, so wherever you are don't feel alone!

Thank you all so much for checking in on me and giving me kind words and encouragement. I'm not ready to write how I am feeling, or what I am eating, I'm not even sure Minimins is the place for me to write such horrible experiences (although I know many of you will have done the same things as me and had the same guilt). I'm still here. I'm hanging on to the hope that I can grab a hold of myself.

Annie Annie has recommended a book at about binde eating, which I have downloaded.

Nat, I am already on a Prozac do you know if your magic tablets are contra-indicated?

xxxx

Kay, be careful taking Prozac and any herbal remedy. I have been prescibred sertaline which is also in the same family as fluoxotine (prozac). Done lots of research and also did ask doctor as she gave me the option of going down the st johns wort, red clover etc route. Hang in there sweetie. You're an amazing and successful lady and you will get yourself in a place where you feel happier and you are so not alone. x

I thought the same thing, I took St J W before the Prozac and had to stop it. I think I may need to go back to my GP.

I do appreciate you caring Kira, honestly its a dark time and you're all little stars lighting my way back xxxxx

Just read the sample from the book Annie Annie recommended. I'll be ordering that as it looks very interesting and a different take on bingeing overeating. The darkenss will lift Kay, it may come back but even if it lifts enough to get some light that will be enough to keep you going. x

bluegirl said:
Thank you all so much for checking in on me and giving me kind words and encouragement. I'm not ready to write how I am feeling, or what I am eating, I'm not even sure Minimins is the place for me to write such horrible experiences (although I know many of you will have done the same things as me and had the same guilt). I'm still here. I'm hanging on to the hope that I can grab a hold of myself.

Annie Annie has recommended a book at about binde eating, which I have downloaded.

Nat, I am already on a Prozac do you know if your magic tablets are contra-indicated?

xxxx

Nope! Well. Not exactly. But I'm sure that pfizer think differently. Ive seen many people in forums coming off Prozac using them. But I'm not sure that's reccomended.

Doctors are giving Prozac out to anyone now. Do you know the primary ingredient is flouride? It worries me!

I usually hate popping pills and taking vitamin supplements etc however, I do beleive these things can work especially when one has hit rock bottom. Sometimes we just need that bit of extra help and hopefully you won't be on them forever just enough to help you look over the parapet until you can jump over it! x

It's crazy! Life is so full of pressure, more than er before I think. Ad the solution? Not do less, e
Manage better, be kinder to yourself, heck no. Take some pills and soldier on. It's crackers!

Hi eveyone. The arse island has disappeared, I am now close on my pre CD weight, and thats enough to make me teeter on the edge of starting JUDDD. I know its a plan, and one that I can get my head around, and one which means that I can have some freedom and some restriction. I dont know if it'll work, I dont know what will work, but I really cant get any more out of control than I am. I need to find me.

So today I have calculated by DD calories, and UD calories, but to be honest I am just going to try and follow the 500/2000 rule. Actual cals should be 448 and 2238, so I have managed so far, a strange day to start as I had a very late night/late get up, which might make it easier;

Breakfast - Nectarine
Lunch - Cup a soup, apple
Dinner - Cup a soup, apple, nectarine
Snacks - coffee (black with sweetner) pepsi max, water, Options chocolate drink

I think that will get me somewhere close. I'm in the safety of my hotel room now (working away for the week) so if its not in my room I'm not eating it!

Missed you all x

Morning lovely!

Sad isn't it. The fleeting moments that were so victorious. Slipped out of reach. I'm in the same boat. 2 stone heavier than Christmas! 2 stone in 28 weeks I suppose isn't that bad. A pound a week on. But it's back on and that is depressing.

My plan is to do a 4 week intervention back on CD. I know I said I wouldn't go back. But I've got to free myself from the sugar shackles. It seems like the easiest way.

How's work anyway?

Kay, Nat big hugs to you both! What a trio we are! I am not in a dissimilar position re weight at start of year and now!! ARghh! Though I find myself laughing despite it not actually being funny! Right now I would throw myself of a kerb if it wasn't for the fact it would have very litle impact. We simply just have to keep trying. It's the trying that will keep us going. x

Well my lovelies if we didnt laugh we would hit the bottle, then cry! We are blimmin useless at this dieting malarkey!

Today has been an UD,

Breakfast - Strawberry yogurt - 180 cals
Lunch - Egg and Cress sandwich - 350 cals
Tea time - Spinach and pasta salad - 420 cals
Dinner - Salad leaves with giant couscous and lentils - 350 calories
Drinks and fruit snacks - 200 calories

So now I need to decide, do I eat something else because I have the calories to, or do I feel satisfied and not? I guess if I am following it then I need to follow it. I have a bag of salted popcorn in my room (in a hotel for the week) so they will probably take me closer to 1800, which I would be happy with.

Does anyone know if I need to allow any calorie allowance for the gaviscon I have been glugging?

xx

Back