Blue's going from flab to fab in 2012

Week 2, day 3 and all is going well still.
Not been sleeping well so feeling a little shaky and have a headache but that's not the diets fault.

Off to hospital at 3.40pm for x-rays on my wrists!
For years I've had this weird dizzy spell thing, it's not fun and can last for months at a time. Recently it's gotten worse and I've started randomly passing out. 2 weeks ago I passed out in London and landed funny on my arms and my wrists have hurt ever since and my doc wants to check everything is ok!
I am the walking wounded right now!

I am still positive about the challenge I have joined and really believe that if I stick to exante I CAN lose 7 stone by christmas.

So overall feeling VERY positive today :D

Congratulations BB!!! Fantastic result!!! :clap:

Well went for my x-rays today and no fractures or anything, just bruised wrists/hands still after 2 weeks.

This week is dragging sooooo much. I want it to hurry up and be weigh day again!

@purple roses - nope no bandage supports or anything, I just have to be brave and deal with the pain!!

So it's week 2, day 4.
Went shopping today and felt all smug as I walked past the crisps (my down fall) and wasn't ever tempted! I'm doing really well and I hope it lasts. Told my mum today that I am back on the diet. I didn't wanna tell her at the start as it's usually in the first few days that I fail so wanted to get past that stage before I told her.
She's not very helpful though.....kept offering to buy me 'naughty' foods and then going 'oh sorry, forgot you were on your diet' ggrrrrr, I'm not going shopping with her again.

Afternoon B/B, you sound as if you are in control well done, it can be very hard when you have people trying to tempt you but well done for resisting xx

That's why when I start exante I usually avoid people as much as possible!
I know that is not teaching me anything though. I need to learn to say 'NO' and not always give myself an excuse to eat. I'll get there!

Aw hope your wrists are better soon!! Well done with the shopping too :)

Thank you hun :)

Well it's 10.43pm on saturday night and my neighbours are being so noisy I just wanna cry :( They are stamping across the ceiling and jumping about and I know it's on purpose because no-one makes that much noise normally. This is really really getting me down.
Housing people are coming round monday....I'm not gonna let them leave until they agree to do something!

Another 100% day diet wise though.
Been naughty and not drunk much water but I've not felt great (very stressed which affects my swallowing which is weird I know!) Only got about 2litres down.

Ah BB Dats a pure nightmare! U certainly Hav neighbours from hell Next time Ul have 2 live on d top floor!! Can u put in ear plugs 2 drown dem out??
Hope Ur wrists get better soon Sound awful painful Surprised docs haven't discovered what's causin Ur dizzy spells U did Amazin on Ur 1st wk Gud luck WI on wk 2

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ohh hope they sort them out for you! Record the noise on a phone or camera or something, so you can show it to them monday! :)

Aw blue sounds like you're really going through it at the moment, definitely get your complaint in writing, they will have to log it as an official complaint, and also do the list you mentioned too. I feel for you with depression, it's good that you have addressed it as soon as it started affecting you again though.

You are doing really well being on this diet with all that going on, good for you!! :)

Thanks everyone. At least I can come here and have a little whinge....it makes me feel a little better!
We have had someone from environmental health here and he left sound equipment to record noise for 2 weeks and the ******* upstairs didn't make a single noise for those 2 weeks, I think they knew he had come round!
I am definitely going to keep complaining until something is done because I dont want to have to move, I like it here, I've lived in this village my whole life and I'm staying put!

I have blood tests tomorrow, I hope I dont pass out! I assume blood tests on a VLCD are ok.

It's week 2 day 5 and I am going to make sure I drink at least 3 litres of water today. Also going to be swimming costume shopping online because I really want to start going to aqua aerobics weekly, it'll be good for toning things up. Cant go 'normal' swimming coz I cant swim!

Hey Clair hope the noise gets sorted soon u stay put don't let them win chick...

Hope bloods go well tomm no idea if it's ok on this but sure someone will let u know..

I can't swim either but the classes sound fab

Happy Sunday xx

Thank you precious, good luck with your restart hun, glad you're back here with is :D
It's pretty quiet here in the exante section these days....I think everyone has moved over to slim and save!

I've had a lazy sunday today, been sitting here watching dvds most of the day. I did make it out of my pj's and have showered so I dont feel too bad!

I'm not hungry and this is sort of a problem while I'm on a VLCD because I have to force myself to drink all the water and have my packs, sometimes I forget to have all my packs or cant fit the last one in.....crazy when I think that before the diet I could easily eat a whole large pizza to myself in an evening and now I can barely manage a teeny shake!

Ah thank you Dawnybabes, I should be ok with my blood test tomorrow then *fingers crossed*!

The environmental health (where you make noise complaints) guy is only in mon-fri so I will be contacting him again tomorrow.

Done really well today. Have had 3 1/2 litres of water plus some extra in my shakes so all good there. Really hoping for a good loss on wednesday :D

Well done u super trooper :) I'm here to stay hunny lol no more moves exante will fix me lol...so gonna stay put ;-)

Love pj days too xx

Hope your blood tests go OK and they manage to find out whats making you dizzy, best of luck with the enviro health chap too!

I AM PISSED OFF!!
I shouldn't rant because I'm trying to keep this diary positive but holy hell I am annoyed right now.
I had a sneaky peek at the scales (I know weigh in isn't til wednesday) and I have only lost 2lbs this week :( I'm absolutely gutted. I dont understand why I'm getting such rubbish losses on this when I have so much to lose, I have not eaten a single thing off plan since I started.....I have my 3 packs and at least 3 litres of water a day THAT'S IT. Yet the weight doesn't seem to want to come off and I feel like crying. I was losing more than this when I was using xenical (the tablet and healthy eating) Right now I'm starting to wonder if it's worth putting myself through this when I seem to be able to lose weight quicker the 'normal' way. Why isn't this working well for me :(
Maybe it's because I've started and re-started too many times and have messed up my metabolism or something.

Aaaarrrrggggghhh. Ok rant over.

Back