Blue's going from flab to fab in 2012

Blue Butterfly said:
I AM PISSED OFF!!
I shouldn't rant because I'm trying to keep this diary positive but holy hell I am annoyed right now.
I had a sneaky peek at the scales (I know weigh in isn't til wednesday) and I have only lost 2lbs this week :( I'm absolutely gutted. I dont understand why I'm getting such rubbish losses on this when I have so much to lose, I have not eaten a single thing off plan since I started.....I have my 3 packs and at least 3 litres of water a day THAT'S IT. Yet the weight doesn't seem to want to come off and I feel like crying. I was losing more than this when I was using xenical (the tablet and healthy eating) Right now I'm starting to wonder if it's worth putting myself through this when I seem to be able to lose weight quicker the 'normal' way. Why isn't this working well for me :(
Maybe it's because I've started and re-started too many times and have messed up my metabolism or something.

Aaaarrrrggggghhh. Ok rant over.

I had 2 weeks where I only lost a pound but I knewmy hormones could make the scales say silly things so I kept going and was rewarded !!! It could be anything one day I lost 3lbs / your body will catch - it might be just in shock and holding onto whatever it can - when it realises u aren't starving to death it might let go :)

Hi BlueButterfly :)
Don't stress about it love. You lose 10lbs the first week, plus 2lbs till now. Okay, it comes to 12lbs and you still have 2 days to drop a bit more. If you drop next 2lbs (and I bet you will) that will do 14lbs = 1st in ONLY TWO WEEKS. Then you have next two weeks to go to drop another stone and get down two blooming two stones in a month! This is great result love. Nothing to be worried about.
I have just started my second Exante journey and my WI day will be Wednesday too. :) So, I'll keep my eye on you!
If you remember me from last year, I lost 5st during 4 months. I lost 2st during my first month.
I think you are doing absolutely fabulous so far BB. Please, think much more positive. You have lost 10lbs in your first week, this is very close to one stone! You must feel lighter, better, not so bloated. I believe you do.
Please, realize in couple of weeks you will be 2st lighter. You wouldn't get that staying away of Exante and trying eat healthy for a month, would you? I know I wouldn't. Cos I was trying, tryin, tryin.... and putting lbs on instead. We have an issue with food and that's why we are here. Hopefully to get to our goals this time and learn how to keep the bloody pounds off.
Another things I would like to suggest:
-what about poo? :D Do you drink min 2L of water? Do you go every day/second day? If not, top up your water and take some psyllium husk, senocot, anything to help you.
-have you measured yourself? Do it, please. Just put the tape in the biggest parts of your hips, stomach and so on. So next time you don't need to worry where exactly to measure. It does help.
Stay positive Blue! Believe me, you are well on track, you are losing and there is nothing wrong with you. You will be fine, do great and stay focused on the bright and positive side waiting and ready for you any time you like to go for it.
And finally, stay with us here, post as much as you feel, keep us updated, no matter how things go. I am and all the Exanters here, we all are here for you, to support you whenever you need it.
Keep your head up love! And go for it!
You can do it!
Biggie :)

Thank you both very much for your replies.
I have cheered up and am going to be more positive!
I'm just an impatient person and I want really fast results, especially as I have so much to lose.

Biggie you're right....I suppose if I was left to eat 'normally' then I would just get bigger and bigger.
I know really that exante is right for me, I need food taken away completely to be able to lose weight.....and I'll get there :)

I've been pooping every couple of days so def not bunged up or anything. I drink at least 3litres a day.

I took pictures on the day I started and will take more every 4 weeks. I'm hoping I will see a difference in the photos. If I feel brave enough I will post them in a couple of weeks!

Oh hun I know what you mean about wanting fast results, the reason I never stuck to any other diet for more than a week was because I think I half expected to shed half my body weight in that time.... lol! But 2lbs is still 2lbs, still a loss, so you're still going in the right direction, and you've got another 2 days before your weigh in as well :) Plus exante say they reckon we will lose a stone a month, and you've only got 2lbs to go and you'll have done it in half the time :) chin up, you're doing fine :)

Hey Claire stay positive I know I know it's easier said than done but I bet your losing inches and the monthly photos will definately notice a difference ... The scales will soon catch up lovely xx

I've really upped my water today to see if that helps shift some more weight before my weigh in on wednesday. I've had about 4 1/2 litres plus the extra I have in my shakes.
Feeling good although I've had to pee about 20 times today!

This week has really dragged. Feels like it's lasted forever.

I need to start adding some exercise into my day. My depression and anxiety make leaving the house very difficult right now so I'll have to find something that I can do indoors for now.
Ah I had my blood tests this morning and I didn't pass out, woohoo! It took the poor nurse forever to get the blood from me though, damn stuff just wouldn't come out and I'm left with a huuuuuuuge bruise.

hahaha I think you're right!

Have just had my last shake of the day before I forgot about it. I love not feeling hungry at all.

The money I am saving from not buying take-aways and other rubbish I am putting away in my holiday fund for next year. We're off to centre parcs again (it's becoming a yearly thing for my family, I love it there) for a week and if I get to my goal weight there will be so much more stuff I can do there so I'm excited about that.

Well good morning everyone!
It is week 2, day 7. Weigh in day tomorrow and I'm excited coz I had another peek on the scales this morning (naughty I know!) and I have dropped another couple of lbs overnight....I love exante!
Maybe it was because I'd upped my water to over 4 litres, I found it really easy coz I just added loads more in my shakes and had some tesco strawberry water too.

I have major guy problems right now.
The guy I have spoken about all through this diary/love of my life! is back on the scene after what he did, I ignored him for 2 months but then we got back in contact and....yeah. We're talking right now, nothing more.
Then last night I was on msn with a really good guy friend of mine and he decided it was a good time to confess his love for me! and tell me that we should be together.
Aaarrrghh never in my life have I had 2 guys interested in me at the same time, I'm not used to this and dont know what to do :(
I'm crap at the whole relationship thing (I was in a violent relationship for 7 years so dont trust people easily)

The neighbours from hell are being even more hellish :(
The housing people told them to keep the noise down yesterday and they have been noisier ever since......I cant cope with this, I'm in tears right now and dont know what to do :(

Well environmental health are coming back to put some sound equipment in.
And I've contacted the local police who are coming round at 5pm. They are going to be contacting the housing society to tell them they MUST do something as that is their job!

i hope you get your neighbour issues sorted out, must be awful for you, and i don't envy you your relationship problems can't really offer any advise as i have been with my husband since i was 17 and am now 51! but go with your heart you should be o.k then xx
good luck for WI tomorrow looking forward to seeing what you have done

Thank you hun :)

Well the policeman came round and he was really lovely. Although he was refusing to leave coz he's worried about me! He was talking about doing a '136' which means I'd get sectioned and would have to go to a psychiatric unit whether I liked it or not.
It's because I am a self-harmer (have been since I was 13, not proud of that and will stop one day I hope) and this whole noise situation is making me cut more and I feel suicidal....he said he could tell that and that's why he was wanting me to go into hospital because being here is no good for my well being.

Gah. Why cant things in life be a little easier for me.

Oh hun I really hope things do get easier for you soon :( I can relate as I used to self harm too, its not a great place to be in :( I hope they get the noisy neighbors sorted so you get some peace, and that you feel better soon hun :bighug:

Thank you both :) Hugs are very welcome right now!

Although everything else is going wrong atm at least I am being 100% on exante, that's making me fee pretty good.
I'm off shopping tomorrow because my younger brother would come home with all ready meals if I didn't go with him! I'm sure I wont feel tempted by anything but I'll make sure I have a pack just before I go to make sure.

Weigh in tomorrow.....I cant wait!

Blue Butterfly said:
Thank you hun :)

Well the policeman came round and he was really lovely. Although he was refusing to leave coz he's worried about me! He was talking about doing a '136' which means I'd get sectioned and would have to go to a psychiatric unit whether I liked it or not.
It's because I am a self-harmer (have been since I was 13, not proud of that and will stop one day I hope) and this whole noise situation is making me cut more and I feel suicidal....he said he could tell that and that's why he was wanting me to go into hospital because being here is no good for my well being.

Gah. Why cant things in life be a little easier for me.

Oh Claire :-( lots of love n hugs hunny xx

Woohoooo!
Weigh in number 2 and I have lost.....6lbs!
Very happy with that :D

Just want to say a huuuuge thank you to everyone for your support and hugs yesterday, actually really helped me feel abit better.
Have a great wednesday. x

Back