Blue's going from flab to fab in 2012

Hey everyone I'm new to this, I am on day 3 of exante altho I'm finding it ok, no headaches ect, the one thing I find myself struggling with is cooking for my little family I miss food :-/ altho I'm not hungry I just miss chewing lol, also I tried the mushroom soup n tipped it straight down the drain, since that I have been adding a few spices to my soup and lazy garlic, hot coffee no milk and a tablet sweetener to my shakes which makes it taste alot better, anyone have any tips for me to get a bigger loss? I'm currently drinking 2 litres of water a day altho today I'm gonna try for 3 litres,
. I look forward replys :) xx

Well done BB you are doing FAB xx
You are coping really well and the fact they didn't run you in to hospital is testament to the fact that you have some coping strategies left.

Keep strong girlie, you can do it and don't let some tossers ruin your life just because they can't keep order in theirs.

(((HUGS)))

Well done!!! 6lbs is amazing! Esp considering all the stress youve had this week! Keep going, youre doing fab! :)

:D thank you x
I was quite shocked with the 6....I was expecting 4. I really think it's because I upped my water by another litre for the last few days so I am going to make sure I try for 4 litres every day now.

Actually quite tempted to eat today. I think it's because on other diets on weigh in day I would always 'treat' myself (pretty much binge for the day) I need to stop thinking as food as a reward....see, this diet *IS* teaching me something!

Well done on the 6lbs loss. Wow 1 stone and 2lbs in 2 weeks, amazing!

If ever I feel I deserve a treat then I treat myself to a new pretty scarf, nail polish or eye liner, or some other bit of make-up. :hug99: xx

I'm the same - trying to get it into my head that food isnt a reward, its energy.... Haha that made me think of 'Finding Nemo'!! "Fish are friends..... not food!" Hahahaha No idea what finding nemo has to do with exante, just thought of it and it made me laugh :D Aaanyway..... back to real life.... lol! I need to drink more water, been trying the scales every day near enough and I'm not losing this week, think I haven't been drinking as much as I was at uni, will have to sort it methinks! :) As far as treating yourself, theres nothng wrong with it, as long as you treat yourself with something other than food :) So like a new book, or makeup, or something like that :)

Hi blue, it's so great to see you back and wow you're doing so well!!!!:D I am seriously impressed :D

Sorry things have been tough for you, onwards and upwards hey?

Do feel good to be back on the exante wagon? I was only off it for two weeks and it's such a relief to be back on track:)let's ride the wagon to goal:D

Congratulations Blue!!! Fabulous loss!!! :party0038: You are amazing Butterfly!!!
Roll on next week! :party0011:

aawwww you're all so lovely to me! Thanks for the lovely messages. I am already looking forward to next weeks weigh in! I know I wont always get 6lb losses....doesn't mean I cant hope for them every week!

Had my mum and auntie come round today and the neighbours from hell were blaring out some music and my mum and auntie left because they both got headaches and couldn't stand the noise anymore.
I have my i-pod on so I'm ok for now :)

I tried to get my brother to take me to tesco earlier coz I was upset and I wanted to eat sooooo badly....he refused bless him, told me that I would only regret it.
And now I'm glad he wouldn't take me coz if I'd have eaten I would be kicking myself right now and feeling bloated as hell no doubt.
I dont even feel hungry, I just wanted to eat! Typical comfort eater I guess.

I'm also a comfort eater... But it's also mostly boredom or habit I've noticed!! So I'm picking up running and while I can't go running all the time, it's something to concentrate on!!

Well done on the loss, I'm hoping for something Similar next week as I've just restarted!x

Good luck for your first week then jenna, once that's over you shouldn't feel hungry and it's easier from then on....or at least I think so.

Well it's the end of week 3, day 1 and I'm feeling great.
I am worried that as I have so much to lose I will end up with excess skin. I know I would rather be slim and healthy and have excess skin than stay this big though. I am using Jergens natural skin firming lotion, I've no idea if it'll help at all but it's keeping my skin lovely and soft and it smells nice :)

I'm ready for week 3, day 2 :D

Helloooo week 3, day 2 :D I'm really proud of myself for not giving in and eating yesterday, sounds weird but I am.

I'm finding it really easy to have 4+ litres of water a day....does anyone know if that will affect my losses? I know in some other vlcd forums here that too much water can stop you losing weight, is there any truth to that? Hhmmm maybe I'll ask a question in the main forum to see is anyone knows.

well done on your week 2 loss! you are doing really well, as for the water i would be interested in hearing the answer to that one as i also have no problem with 4 or more litres be very interested to find out! good luck with week 3 xx

I am knackered! Just had a 2 hour nap and I'm more tired than before!

Another day at 100%, cant believe I'm on week 3 already, it's gone quite quick.
I am a little worried about my weigh in this week because I know week 3 or 4 for me is usually a sts or a low loss so I'm prepared for that happening in the next couple of weeks, I wont let it annoy me!

And it's week 3, day 3.
I know it's probably not gonna happen but I would love to lose 5lbs this week. That would take me to 21lbs lost so 1 1/2 stone in 3 weeks....we'll see what happens.

I still haven't really been doing any exercise yet and that's something I need to work on.

Have a great friday everyone. :D

Good afternoon BB, hope you're having a fab day and your neighbours are being quiet :hug99: xx

Hey blue, just been catching up on the last few days of your diary, you're really going through it aren't you love! Some great positives in there though: your fab loss (well done!), your brother for supporting you & the fact that you're still sticking to exante! Life is so awful sometimes but you are coping amazingly well considering! Be proud of yourself :D

Good luck for the 5lbs you've so brilliantly i'm sure you'll get it (or v. close)
Hope everything gets sorted with the neighbours from hell!
Whats happening on the man front...have you thought any more about your 'friend'? X

Back