BMI and Goals

My goal is 23, which would mean I weigh in 10 stones and 7lbs. I felt that it is an achievable weight and will be good to maintain. Plus it will hopefully make me a size 12, which I would absolutely love to be xx

I set my goal at BMI 27 which will result in me weighing 15 stone. I intend to use this as my point to start working up the plans and the level at which I know I need to reign myself back in.

I am sure that if and when I get to this point I will probably change my mind, but that is a problem for then and not for now.

my goal's 10 stone, with a bmi of 21. I know it's quite low, but i also know myself well. I feel that say if i was going to give myself a goal of maybe 11/12- i will always wonder what i would both feel like and look like that little bit slimmer.
To be honest i just want to experience how it feel to feel happy with my body- i know im still going to have the odd normal hang up like everyone does- but just to be able to look at myself and think- im happy, i like myself. That's why im aiming lower, and then as has been said- it gives that half stone either up or down that im safe in.

Saying all that though, if i get to 11 and im super happy ill stop there- another 86 ish days till i find out. worked it out to be around oct the 16th i should be at my 10 goal.Cannot wait!

xxxxxx

its very hard to set a target weight isnt it because we just dont know what that weight will look like on our bodies, in my head i just know id want 8st 7 as a minimum but want to aim for the 9 and see how i feel, will probably go to 9 with cd and loose any more i wish too after that

i am weighing about 12 stone 6 i am a Male i was 19-9 lost this in about 5.5 months but that has been with a few social events and 2 holidays to the states so im delighted as i eat most nights when i went away I have a bmi now off around 26 i was starting with a bmi off 40

i want to get to around 11.7 so i can have a bit to play with when i go maintenace as i expect to put on 1-2 pounds at start of that when i introudce more food.

if for rest of my life i can maintain between 11.7 -12 id be delighted a normal healthy good weight for somone my size

i am weighing about 12 stone 6 i am a Male i was 19-9 lost this in about 5.5 months but that has been with a few social events and 2 holidays to the states so im delighted as i eat most nights when i went away I have a bmi now off around 26 i was starting with a bmi off 40

i want to get to around 11.7 so i can have a bit to play with when i go maintenace as i expect to put on 1-2 pounds at start of that when i introudce more food.

if for rest of my life i can maintain between 11.7 -12 id be delighted a normal healthy good weight for somone my size

Sounds very sensible......... Im right there with you!! Lower than we need to and we have a few pounds to play with!!! We can do it B we are going to stay slim forever more ! x

Back