BMI approaching 25

summerslim13

Hi everyone,
I started on TS and have lost almost 2 stones. Soon my BMI will have reached 25 and I am wondering whether it is safe to continue on TS or whether I should move to WS. I know on LL and Cambridge they advocate moving up to a higher plan when you reach a healthy BMI, but there is nothing on this on Exante's website.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Well, it does actually, but it's a round about way to find the info. If you type your stats into the BMI calculator again as if you were a new customer, it will tell you that you qualify for either simple solution or the stabilisation programme.

Thanks NekoZombie, I will start introducing food (albeit low carb) once I reach 11 st 5lbs and aim to lose the last 5-9lbs that way.

Well done bet you are chuffed =)

My personal opinion is that I would keep going until I reached my goal weight, but it's entirely up to you!

I was just wondering whether that was the view endorsed by Exante? On Cambridge, you had to introduce food once your BMI reached 25; I am not sure whether this was advocated for health reasons. I lost almost a stone moving up the plans, which took longer but it was good to be introduced to food earlier.

Yeah I get what you mean, I guess it makes sense to do it that way like... Although I remember when I did lipotrim I went down to 11st and stopped which too, my bmi below 25 and the pharmacist seemed happy for me to do that?

That's good to know! I will see how my weight loss continues and make a decision; it is very tempting to continue on TS until goal though! :)

I think aslong as you know yourself when to stop then its fine!! Once I hit goal everyone told me they thought I should stop and I knew in myself I should, to me a bmi chart is really just a rough guideline because everyone's body is different and carries weight in different areas so everyone looks better at different weights even if they are the same height!

Well done x

Back