Body attack

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by laa68, 26 July 2008 Social URL.

1. laa68

laa68 Silver Member

Diet:
    weightwatchers
    has any1 out there ever done this fantastic class? I do it twice a week and its great fun. Its high impact cardio workout to great music which u can do at your own level. Its helped me lose 4 stone along with my diet. I would highly recommend giving it a go to boost ur weight loss. I couldn't find any threads about body attack on here so I thought i'd tell u all about it.x:talk017:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

I've done it a few times. It's a killer and I reckon the instructor is a robot! Far too choreographed for me. I'm a Body Combat girl ... I LOVE Body Combat.

4. EmVeg

EmVeg Do a little dance!

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(40.31%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    I have been looking at trying a body attack class myself - but, I dont know if it's just the poster in my gym of the ultra fit bloke smiling while doing an impossible (for me) move - but I'm kind of put off.

I kind of feel its out of my fitness relm!!

5. laa68

laa68 Silver Member

Diet:
    weightwatchers
    Dont be put off, body attack is for all levels. If i can do it anyone can!! You just build up till you can do the moves, there's nothing too difficult, just jumpin jacks, knee lifts kicks ect, the usual aerobic stuff. Its the music that makes it a great class. Try it, you'll soon be addicted!
    Lesley x

6. trimlee

trimlee Love God; Love People

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.24%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating!
    It sound fun and challenign. Although I've already developed a routine which I aim to stick with for a while, I think I'll give this a go. One of these days I will swap one of my usual workouts for a 'body attack class'. I hope I keep up with the class!

7. fatbunny

fatbunny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12lb(41.03%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world/
    i do bodypump class and i love it.

8. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

i would love to try this but im worried it will be to hard to keep up with.

9. fatbunny

fatbunny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12lb(41.03%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world/
    you really go at you own pace, sometimes i stop for a minute and let the rest of the class continue on but when you have a good look everyone else in the class is not as good as you first thing and this week i found about 4/5 people were struggling and they were not newies, i find myself laughing when i do something wrong, but there is no harm done, at the end of the day i pay to do the class and i will do as little or as much as i want to do.

10. misha

misha Member

Thats my favourite too. No Body Attack at my gym, there is Body Combat which I did try recently - very sweaty trying to keep up, but the instructor said that it takes 3 -4 times to master the steps, so no reason to feel like a plum if you are a bit unco-ordinated to begin with! Its the same for everyone.

11. deflating

deflating Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.6lb(6.4%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    body attack- bet its a real sweat job, will look it up at JJb

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.