Body attack

laa68

Silver Member
has any1 out there ever done this fantastic class? I do it twice a week and its great fun. Its high impact cardio workout to great music which u can do at your own level. Its helped me lose 4 stone along with my diet. I would highly recommend giving it a go to boost ur weight loss. I couldn't find any threads about body attack on here so I thought i'd tell u all about it.x:talk017:

I've done it a few times. It's a killer and I reckon the instructor is a robot! Far too choreographed for me. I'm a Body Combat girl ... I LOVE Body Combat.

I have been looking at trying a body attack class myself - but, I dont know if it's just the poster in my gym of the ultra fit bloke smiling while doing an impossible (for me) move - but I'm kind of put off.

I kind of feel its out of my fitness relm!!

Dont be put off, body attack is for all levels. If i can do it anyone can!! You just build up till you can do the moves, there's nothing too difficult, just jumpin jacks, knee lifts kicks ect, the usual aerobic stuff. Its the music that makes it a great class. Try it, you'll soon be addicted!
Lesley x

It sound fun and challenign. Although I've already developed a routine which I aim to stick with for a while, I think I'll give this a go. One of these days I will swap one of my usual workouts for a 'body attack class'. I hope I keep up with the class!

i do bodypump class and i love it.

i would love to try this but im worried it will be to hard to keep up with.
you really go at you own pace, sometimes i stop for a minute and let the rest of the class continue on but when you have a good look everyone else in the class is not as good as you first thing and this week i found about 4/5 people were struggling and they were not newies, i find myself laughing when i do something wrong, but there is no harm done, at the end of the day i pay to do the class and i will do as little or as much as i want to do.

i do bodypump class and i love it.

Thats my favourite too. No Body Attack at my gym, there is Body Combat which I did try recently - very sweaty trying to keep up, but the instructor said that it takes 3 -4 times to master the steps, so no reason to feel like a plum if you are a bit unco-ordinated to begin with! Its the same for everyone.

Back