Body Beauty tips

Bea

Back on the wagon!
I thought it might be fun to start a thread on Body Beauty tips.. For the first time in years I am really wanting to make the most of my bits!! So any tips to help us all look even more fab would be welcome!!

I got a BodyShop Shea Scrub from a friend and used it this morning. You rub it in all over onto dry skin before your shower and you are left with super amazing soft skin....I figure taking off all that dry skin has got to help in shifting some of the pounds (if its only an ounce ha ha ha):rolleyes:

LOL bea, anything to get rid of unwanted bits and pieces!!

I think my chief recommendation would be my aromatherpists special anti-stretch mark oil - I'm using it every day on my tummy, thighs and boobs, and although I am already riddled with the wretched things I havent got any new ones at all and the ones I have (specially on my boobs) are more blended-in now. I've lost just over 4 stone in total so far, and I havent got any loose skin either, I think mainly due to the oil too. It also smells absolutely wonderful... it makes Bio Oil seem plasticy, synthetic and horrible LOL!

Anyone want details of what it is and where its from, let me know, Tracey blends it specially for me, she is a star :D

OOO yes I do. I am using bio oil at the minute but if you have oil that you think is better then even better! Is it as expensive as bio oil?

OOO yes I do. I am using bio oil at the minute but if you have oil that you think is better then even better! Is it as expensive as bio oil?

No, she makes me up a big 250ml bottle and its about £10 plus P&P I think.... It has lavender, rosemary and chamomile, same ingredients as bio oil but it smells so much better. I get everything from her, she does the most amazing anti-ageing moisturisers that really work :D

Here is her ebay shop so you can have a browse (the oil isnt listed there though as she has only been making it up for me so just drop her an email about it):

eBay UK Shop - Healing Hands Organic Aromatherapy: Face Creams, Facial Cleansers, Face creams with SPF

And her email addy is:

[email protected]

Her name is Tracey Lively

Oh Elle you sent me that address a few weeks back...just emailed her for the details and postage to Ireland....thanks you give it a great recommendation.....I have lots of stretch marks on my boobs which needs some attention!!!

Yes got a mail back last night with heading "Good olde Elle" LOL....so she know straight away and I will sent her a Paypal payment this evening....so reasonable she only charged my £1 postage to Ireland...trilled - will keep you posted on the results...

She's a star isnt she! Just had a parcel from her, with some more oil, a new night cream, shampoo and WOW self-tanning lotion (which has the same essences as all my other moisturisers and creams lol) - I cant wait to try that and see what its like!

I spend a small fortune on face cream....fast approaching the big 40 and keen to keep the wrinklies under control....really impressed with the content of her products...do you use them too? Assume you recommend?

Yes Bea, I use her geranium and neroli anti-ageing moisturiser (just used the night cream which arrived today, its heavenly...) also lavender eye cream, shampoo (I have v sensitive scalp and its the only shampoo I can use!) and shower gel and eczema soothing gel - my bathroom is full of matching blue bottles!! My sis also uses her nappy rash gel and baby bath for her baby. The anti-ageing moisturisers are the best I have ever used - they just suit my skin so perfectly and they really work, I am so glad I found her :) And she blends everything to order, so if you need something slightly different its never a problem!

Aaw bless ya :)
But Traceys things arent expensive at all - if you ever want to treat yourself without breaking the bank they're ideal!

PMSL !!!!
the lotions do sound lovely and the anti stretch mark cream etc !!! wow !!
May have to go and have a look lol

I Bought olay total effects day moisteriuser with spf15 , worked a treat on my face , some of the wrinkles have gone !!!

Nah! I'm boring (or middle aged?) I like old traditional pubs because I associate them with Englishness, but I actually don't drink, and tend to only go to pubs when we're exploring the countryside! And as a pg research student I don't actually see any other students, in fact I live in another city to my uni, so my 'student life' is restricted to long hours in front of the computer, loads of reading and severe poverty... not the fun bit of party, party, party! :-S

Oh poor you Map!! What is a pg research student just out of noseyness!! I wish I didnt drink!! Well not really, i wish I knew when to stop drinking so I didnt get a sore head!!

its postgraduate research, so no lectures, seminars and the like, just bury yourself in books, gather data and write a thesis, sounds fun, huh?

I hate feeling dizzy, i've only been drunk a few times in my life and didn't like it, so I steer clear of the thing, although of course I do like the taste of some things (the naughtiest ones!) such as Kahlua, Baileys, and creamy cocktails, yumm!!

Back