Bonus Points ??? use or not ???

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Cavycrazy, 22 January 2007 Social URL.

1. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    When you have done some exercise and earned 'extra' points... do you take them ?? or not use them. ?? :eek:

I have been stepping everyday and now going swimming too, but havent used any extra points from it!! wondering if this is a no-no or ok.

What everyone else does ??

Thanks

Deb x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CelticChick

CelticChick Member

Diet:
    Paul McKenna
    I never use my bonus points unless I have an event or something to go to. I always have quite good losses doing this so I'm going to keep that up. Its up to you really, WW say not to eat more than 12 bonus points in a week though.

4. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think like you I prefer not to use them. Unless really need to.

I know sometimes you can be so ravenous that you just need a bit extra. I was like that last night, so the rvitta got a bashing...but fortunately was within my points so didnt need to use the 'extra' points.

But wont hesitate to use them if need to. :D ((big bag of malteseres....yummy!!! ...see still after a bag!! LOL))

Deb x

5. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'm trying to avoid using them at the minute. It helps the weight to come off so much quicker.

And for some reason, having those extra points there 'just in case', even when I do feel really hungry, I still manage to stay within my points because I just don't want to use them!

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.