Bonus Points ??? use or not ???

Cavycrazy

Silver Member
When you have done some exercise and earned 'extra' points... do you take them ?? or not use them. ?? :eek:

I have been stepping everyday and now going swimming too, but havent used any extra points from it!! wondering if this is a no-no or ok.

What everyone else does ??

Thanks

Deb x

I never use my bonus points unless I have an event or something to go to. I always have quite good losses doing this so I'm going to keep that up. Its up to you really, WW say not to eat more than 12 bonus points in a week though.

I never use my bonus points unless I have an event or something to go to. I always have quite good losses doing this so I'm going to keep that up. Its up to you really, WW say not to eat more than 12 bonus points in a week though.

I think like you I prefer not to use them. Unless really need to.

I know sometimes you can be so ravenous that you just need a bit extra. I was like that last night, so the rvitta got a bashing...but fortunately was within my points so didnt need to use the 'extra' points.

But wont hesitate to use them if need to. :D ((big bag of malteseres....yummy!!! ...see still after a bag!! LOL))

Deb x

Hmmm I really need to work at getting extra points first lol :rolleyes:

Back