Boo hoo :-(

leopard1

Hi everyone! It's my 6th day on Exante TS and I weighed myself this morning and have only lost 6lbs this morning. Everyone's first week losses look so much better than that so I'm on a slight downer. The first week hasn't been good or bad it's just been bearable but today just made me angry lol! I came on my TOTM on Thursday and I wondering if that could be affecting it? Sorry to moan :)

leopard1 said:
Hi everyone! It's my 6th day on Exante TS and I weighed myself this morning and have only lost 6lbs this morning. Everyone's first week losses look so much better than that so I'm on a slight downer. The first week hasn't been good or bad it's just been bearable but today just made me angry lol! I came on my TOTM on Thursday and I wondering if that could be affecting it? Sorry to moan :)

Six pounds is great - don't worry. I can't see your stats on this but if you have a lot to lose it is more likely that you have an enormous first week loss. The weight loss balances out, over a month you will lose a stone. And that's better than any diet I know.
I used to weigh once a month - weekly or worse daily weighing was so demotivating. Periods, constipation, water retention all work to screw up the scales. So carry on and don't worry, it really works. Honest.

GSQ

Hi leopard1
I am on my sixth exante day and am six pounds down too. I am happy with that And hoping to make it seven for 1 week weigh in tomorrow. I have done 100% every day. I know what you mean when you see people who lose double this amount in a week but I guess everyone is different and I know it is still alot more than I would have lost on a different diet
Keep it up and I hope you have a good loss next time you weigh.

Thanks guys, your replys mean a lot. I totally agree with you guys, no other diet let's you lose even 6 pounds a week. I have two and a half stone to lose in total and I'm loving exante. Keep up the good work x

It's important to know that the first week loss includes clearing out your system of food waste since the diet contains very little bulk, water loss as well as some fat loss.

And remember you have lost almost half a stone in one week! You weigh 6lbs less than you did just 7 days ago which is brilliant.

Be positive hon. You lost more than I did on my first week. Not everyone has those huge losses. Just check out my stats below. No matter how strict I am with the diet. My body will lose what it wants to lose and at its own pace. I just have to resign myself to the fact that my weight loss journey will be longer than everyone else's but at the end of the day as long as I stick with it I will get there and so will you :D

6lbs is terrific - a pound a day! I know weightloss is around 3 - 3.5 lbs weekly after week one -I just think of it in terms of one stone lost every month - only VLCD can give us that level of weightloss, so stay positive, because you're doing great sticking with it. Good Luck

Back