Boo weigh in monday gone wrong !

operationslim31

I weighed Monday at my clinic , i am on my 3rd week I have stuck to it 100 ! Walked a few times drunk at least 6 pints, (of water, not beer) and I only lost 2lbs in weight, feel really demotivated ,don't know quite what I done wrong. Oh and I have done two Zumba classes

hey hun try not to be deheartened. i know its hard, i lost 3lb on my 3rd week and was like is that it but like my dad said to be its the body fighting to keep its fat store as by week 3 you will defo be losing fat. but you should see a bigger loss by next week. :) (im getting weighed tomorrow so we shall see if this is correct ;))

keep drinking and focus on why you are doing this diet.

good luck :)

xox

Everyone on a VLCD has a week like that. I stuck to my diet 100% last week and lost 1lb but I know itll balance out

Bet you get a good result this week x

Starlight said:
Everyone on a VLCD has a week like that. I stuck to my diet 100% last week and lost 1lb but I know itll balance out

Bet you get a good result this week x

I hope so what didn't help was one of the others who weighs a lot less loss 8lb, and it just made me feel crap plus the lady asked if I been cheating and said she would expect min of 5lbs a week, then she said wil have to see what happens next week. . I was so embarrassed

Thanks for the reply .

For the lady to ask u if u have been eating is rude I think! She should know more about lipotrim and how it works..u loose a stone a month and one week could be 1lb and the next 6lb either way it levels out at the end of the month ..I can understand u being disappointed Hun I'm like that but next week will make up for it good luck :)

elle82 said:
For the lady to ask u if u have been eating is rude I think! She should know more about lipotrim and how it works..u loose a stone a month and one week could be 1lb and the next 6lb either way it levels out at the end of the month ..I can understand u being disappointed Hun I'm like that but next week will make up for it good luck :)

I hope your right I wanted to loss roughly 3 or 4 st by the end of march when I am due to fly to new york(business not pleasure) so fingers crossed thanks guys

how damn rude of the pharmacist weigh in person - cow! if she knew all about the diet then she'd know 5lb a week is unrealistic, as moderater lady said, a stone a month, it'll balance hun.

what a horrible rude woman asking if you'd cheated (im in a vile mood, can u tell) id have told her what i thought! pfffffffffft.

dont let it worry you, it'll balance out babe - well done, a loss IS A LOSS. xxxxx

bessie84 said:
how damn rude of the pharmacist weigh in person - cow! if she knew all about the diet then she'd know 5lb a week is unrealistic, as moderater lady said, a stone a month, it'll balance hun.

what a horrible rude woman asking if you'd cheated (im in a vile mood, can u tell) id have told her what i thought! pfffffffffft.

dont let it worry you, it'll balance out babe - well done, a loss IS A LOSS. xxxxx

Thank you , my husband said the same not too worry ,I am afraid a woss where it comes to standing up for myself, I think I just get upset because everyone else seems to be having fantastic losses (6,8,9lbs) where as I ain't.
As for the pharmacist she isn't too bright I read somewhere about certain tooth paste maybe an issue and wanted to know if that was the case, she said "mmm highly unlikely,but you could always try not brushing your teeth and see, " :)

lol you get bad breath on this diet as it is

Back