boo

NooNoo1970

Hi guys, I know I am only in week 2, and I have done this before, but since wi on monday, my weight has not moved, but I tested earlier and I am well into Ketosis?:confused:
I have been drinking the set amount of water, but guess I could drink more, I have also been having a meal, as layed out on 790 (810), (salad, chicken and pickled cabbage)
Really not finding it a struggle, but would like to see losses too!
Any suggestions or advice?
Thanks x x

I found this is week 3, but when I went I'd happily lost 3lb ... I think different scales, and differing times of day can make a big difference, maybe the CDC scales will tell you different?

HTH x

Hi NooNoo :)

I can only say what I used to do when I was following CD and that was definitely NOT to weigh in between official weigh ins;):D

It was too disruptive for me when I knew I was following 100% and if I had not weighed at home inbetween I would never have known about the days that didn't show a loss. :rolleyes:

You are doing great, don't let jumping on and off scales inbetween weigh ins make you doubt yourself xx :D Throw em in the bin! :8855:

Hi, even if you dont lose much in pounds this week you will have lost in inches.:)

Well done for sticking with it.

debs

I agree with Isis. If you don't weigh yourself you don't know. I know myself that if I ever do weigh and I've lost nothing it does tend to demotivate me and I want to eat. So - keep off! :)

HUGS - I did find weeks 2 and 3 were 'slow' for me after my big loss the first week. Please dont worry too much.

Thanx guys, of course what you all say makes sense!
The scales are your best or worst friend, and I really should get rid of them, or at least remove the battery and give it to hubby!!
Thanks guys for making me see sense! x x x

Hi,

I did the same thing this morning. I was disheartened for all of 5 minutes until I remembered my body doesn't know I am on a diet and sometimes it take a day or two to catch up with itself. No more midweek weigh for me! I shall stick to Mondays. I think I just get so excited that I might see a loss. Maybe best to see it in terms of an extended period rather than week by week.

Day 18 for me today!

:Dwell after moaning that the weight is not shifting, I got dressed yesterday morning and managed to wear a pair of jeans (all day! lol) that I havent worn in ages and i put on a shirt, that I have been wearing, but it was definalty looser!
So even if the scales havent moved at tomorrows weigh in, I KNOW the inches are off this week!! :D:D I do belive in CD and I know its fab, seeing/feeling my clothes looser in 2 weeks is just amazing!

I was also out at a party fri night and was surrounded by crisps and dips and didnt touch anything, where as on other diets it would be I will just have a few, cd its just a no, which is great really!
Stuck to pints of soda water (with a small dash of lime :eek:, ) but still in K, and it was very weak! That was fri night and did the same last night watching the footie! So good weekend and hopefully good results this week, x x x

well just had second wi and I only lost a pound this week, but it is still 11lb in 2 weeks..... so I am still happy!
Dont really know why I have been in K all week and still am, I have a small 790 meal 6/7 nights, but in all honesty could have drunk more water, every day.
Dont really know if I am due on as CD really messes up my cycle.
Still its a pound down and only 3lb away from a stone, and only 1 1/2 lb away from the 14's, so onwards and down wards, gonna limit any 'meals' to the weekend now!
Heres to a good loss next week x x x x x

sorry about the title, at the mo it wont let me change it! Strange!x

Keep trying to update the title and it wont let me!!! argh! But when I put in boo it accepted it!! lol!! Will keep trying!

Last edited:
Back