• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Boo!!

Toots

Gold Member
Finally got my new laptop but I fear I am too far out of the loop to try to catch up!!

So, just wanted to say Hi and good luck to all my Minimins friends on the Exante journey

I have swapped to Dukan. It seems to fit in with my routine a little better. Losses are slower than everyone elses, it seems but at least I weigh less than when I started (sooner I get this thing outta my arm the better!! - still ongoing saga with Doc)

Hope everyone is happy, healthy and going strong

xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

teetiefunk

Gold Member
S: 13st8lb C: 13st8.0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hey toots!! nice to see you again...is it the implant you have? I have one too and although I have had problems with irregular bleeding I havent had probs losing weight on it xx

Toots

Gold Member
hay there toots, I remember you from the first time I did exante :p

Hope you are well and continue your success with the dukan diet xx
Thanks Hun - well done on your first week's loss - Wowser!! xx

hey toots!! nice to see you again...is it the implant you have? I have one too and although I have had problems with irregular bleeding I havent had probs losing weight on it xx
Hey there - yup, implant - have been on another mini pill to stop irregular bleeding - doc thinks that this may help the weight too. So fingers crossed

Well done on the losses, Hun - you're doing fab

xxx

teetiefunk

Gold Member
Toots I too am on cerazette with the implant and since I started taking both I have had no period!! Result!! I am quite happy on both and they just gave me a year supply so as long as it still keeps me happy I will be on it.

S: 18st2lb C: 18st2lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 43.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I've just got my 1st pack of Cerazette today. Really really really hoping it won't effect my losses!!

teetiefunk

Gold Member
I haven't had a problem losing weight.. Lost 2.5 stone so far!!

Toots

Gold Member
I haven't had a problem losing weight.. Lost 2.5 stone so far!!
Fantastic stuff!! Can't remember which one she gave me - just a 3 month supply then go back and see her in 3 months. Just finished the last pack

Messyfreckle - don't worry about losing weight on pill, I'm just odd :rolleyes: Take Teetiefunk as an example - look at her fantastic losses!!!

xxx

Toots

Gold Member
Mercilon - that was the little sucker
xx

Bobbi

Silver Member
S: 16st6lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 3st13lb(23.91%)
Hey toots. I remember you.

As for cerazette I'm in that club too. I still lose weight, I'm on phase two of my Weifhr loss. Lost over 40lbs last year while on cerazette and now I want to lose a other 40.

Toots

Gold Member
, I'm on phase two of my Weifhr loss. Lost over 40lbs last year while on cerazette and now I want to lose a other 40.
Fab loss Bobbi, go you :party0011::party0011:

xx

*jenjen*

I will do this...
S: 24st0lb C: 20st4lb G: 15st2lb BMI: 41.9 Loss: 3st10lb(15.48%)
Hey Toots! Glad to have you back :D I missed ya xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Toots

Gold Member
Hey Toots! Glad to have you back :D I missed ya xx

Mate.....look at you!!!! Fluffing fab-u-lous loss, Missus!! Well done

xxx

Toots

Gold Member
Just tried to rep you for your achievement but have to share the love first :rolleyes:

Consider yourself repped in theory!!

xxx

*jenjen*

I will do this...
Toots said:
Just tried to rep you for your achievement but have to share the love first :rolleyes:

Consider yourself repped in theory!!

xxx
Yay! Repped in theory is just as good matey :D I've been hearing good things about your Dukan diet. There's a competition going on to win a holiday abroad that is a dukan resort in a daily newspaper but I can't for the life of me remember which one - you should try and get some of that action :D

Thank you for the compliment lovey xx

Toots

Gold Member
Yay! Repped in theory is just as good matey :D I've been hearing good things about your Dukan diet. There's a competition going on to win a holiday abroad that is a dukan resort in a daily newspaper but I can't for the life of me remember which one - you should try and get some of that action :D

Thank you for the compliment lovey xx

I'll not go into details on a VLCD section but I am enjoying it. Obviously the losses aren't as quick but I'm in no hurry.

Right - off to Bedfordshire.

I will try to catch up on the threads tomorrow but I have a lot of reading to do. If I just jump in and start chatting without reading up on everything I hope no-one will be offended if I miss something

xxx

*jenjen*

I will do this...
I'm not caring what diet your on, I just be missing your chat and I'm glad your back :D

Catch up soon :D xxx

ladygaga

really trying again!
S: 19st2lb C: 17st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 40.8 Loss: 2st2lb(11.19%)
Hey sexy butt....missed seeing your pert cheeks around here! How's it all going for you chick? I hear great things about the Dukan plan and I hope it's working out for you too. Take care sugar xxxx

S: 20st7.5lb C: 20st6lb G: 13st7lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 0st1.5lb(0.52%)
Hello Toots :D
Good to have ya back :D