Boo!!

Toots

Gold Member
Finally got my new laptop but I fear I am too far out of the loop to try to catch up!!

So, just wanted to say Hi and good luck to all my Minimins friends on the Exante journey

I have swapped to Dukan. It seems to fit in with my routine a little better. Losses are slower than everyone elses, it seems but at least I weigh less than when I started (sooner I get this thing outta my arm the better!! - still ongoing saga with Doc)

Hope everyone is happy, healthy and going strong

xxx

hey toots!! nice to see you again...is it the implant you have? I have one too and although I have had problems with irregular bleeding I havent had probs losing weight on it xx

hay there toots, I remember you from the first time I did exante :p

Hope you are well and continue your success with the dukan diet xx

Thanks Hun - well done on your first week's loss - Wowser!! xx

hey toots!! nice to see you again...is it the implant you have? I have one too and although I have had problems with irregular bleeding I havent had probs losing weight on it xx

Hey there - yup, implant - have been on another mini pill to stop irregular bleeding - doc thinks that this may help the weight too. So fingers crossed

Well done on the losses, Hun - you're doing fab

xxx

Toots I too am on cerazette with the implant and since I started taking both I have had no period!! Result!! I am quite happy on both and they just gave me a year supply so as long as it still keeps me happy I will be on it.

I've just got my 1st pack of Cerazette today. Really really really hoping it won't effect my losses!!

I haven't had a problem losing weight.. Lost 2.5 stone so far!!

I haven't had a problem losing weight.. Lost 2.5 stone so far!!

Fantastic stuff!! Can't remember which one she gave me - just a 3 month supply then go back and see her in 3 months. Just finished the last pack

Messyfreckle - don't worry about losing weight on pill, I'm just odd :rolleyes: Take Teetiefunk as an example - look at her fantastic losses!!!

xxx

Mercilon - that was the little sucker
xx

Hey toots. I remember you.

As for cerazette I'm in that club too. I still lose weight, I'm on phase two of my Weifhr loss. Lost over 40lbs last year while on cerazette and now I want to lose a other 40.

, I'm on phase two of my Weifhr loss. Lost over 40lbs last year while on cerazette and now I want to lose a other 40.

Fab loss Bobbi, go you :party0011::party0011:

xx

Hey Toots! Glad to have you back :D I missed ya xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mate.....look at you!!!! Fluffing fab-u-lous loss, Missus!! Well done

xxx

Just tried to rep you for your achievement but have to share the love first :rolleyes:

Consider yourself repped in theory!!

xxx

Toots said:
Just tried to rep you for your achievement but have to share the love first :rolleyes:

Consider yourself repped in theory!!

xxx

Yay! Repped in theory is just as good matey :D I've been hearing good things about your Dukan diet. There's a competition going on to win a holiday abroad that is a dukan resort in a daily newspaper but I can't for the life of me remember which one - you should try and get some of that action :D

Thank you for the compliment lovey xx

Yay! Repped in theory is just as good matey :D I've been hearing good things about your Dukan diet. There's a competition going on to win a holiday abroad that is a dukan resort in a daily newspaper but I can't for the life of me remember which one - you should try and get some of that action :D

Thank you for the compliment lovey xx

I'll not go into details on a VLCD section but I am enjoying it. Obviously the losses aren't as quick but I'm in no hurry.

Right - off to Bedfordshire.

I will try to catch up on the threads tomorrow but I have a lot of reading to do. If I just jump in and start chatting without reading up on everything I hope no-one will be offended if I miss something

xxx

I'm not caring what diet your on, I just be missing your chat and I'm glad your back :D

Catch up soon :D xxx

Hey sexy butt....missed seeing your pert cheeks around here! How's it all going for you chick? I hear great things about the Dukan plan and I hope it's working out for you too. Take care sugar xxxx

Hello Toots :D
Good to have ya back :D

Back