Boobs be gone...

• Lunch was a baked potato smothered in Philadelphia and 1/2 tin of beans with a tsp of curry powder, topped with some Mayo (2syns) and super filling
My daughter loves eating SW food with mummy and this is one of her favourite lunches, that and the HM cous cous, which she asks for every single day. Today I have mainly sat on my bum reading minimins when I should be doing uni work or housework or something constructive, but at least I'm motivated for weight loss lol

Just finished my Wii training and have burnt 209 calories today, which means I can have Clam Chowder or a Caesar Salad according to the game lol
Might try the Zumba again to see if I can get the hang of it.

Thanks SS.
Didn't want to get out of bed this morning, my poor back obviously didn't like all that jiggling about I did yesterday, hopefully I'll feel better later as I'm hoping to complete my three day training program on the Wii and then take my daughter swimming again on the 4th day, then start again.

• Breakfast was tomatoes and fried egg on x2 nimble toast with brown sauce (2syns)
Was my official first weigh in this morning and I've lost 7lbs, I'm really chuffed, another 2st 4 until I'm back on track though.
I am sure you must be delighted with 7lb off!

Well done:0clapper:

I sure am, couldn't be happier.

• For dinner I had Chicken Noodle Stir-fry from the SW mag calendar (1/2syn), I also had a naughty cube or 2 of cheese while I cooked it as I was hungry, normally my grazing goes unsyned, but I'm behaving and guesstimating 6syns.
  • For pudding I had a muller light yoghurt with a banana.
  • For supper later I'm going to have a tom pasta n sauce
Total 11.5 syns.

well done on your fab loss!
Like you i got rid of all my bigger clothes & now most stuff doesnt fit and popping out of my bra is not a good look !
determined to get to target this time !

Thanks. I bought myself an xl sports bra last summer, I live in them now, so comfy and it eases my back pain. I've no idea what boob size I am, last time I was properly measured I was a 38JJ but that was about 5st ago, I don't think they would even make bras in my size now, I can't remember the last time a pretty bra didn't make it look like I had 4 boobs.
  • For breakfast this morning I had x2 nimble eggy bread.
I went to have a Clementine but they were all mouldy I only bought them 3 days ago from Asda and I hadn't had one yet, I'm not best amused.

• For lunch I had HM tuna pasta with creme fraiche (3syns)

Last edited:
263 calories burnt on the Wii today, that's enough for a slice of cheesecake apparently I've finished my three day workout now so I will start another one on Tuesday.

• For dinner tonight we had HM Lemongrass chicken with rice. Think I have been lacking in fruit and veg today, but haven't had much choice.
Checked the scales and I've lost another 2lb. To celebrate my good beginning and completing my 1st week of silver body magic, tonight I'm using my remaining syns for a nice glass of Choc Bailey's (9syns)

• For supper I'm having SW chips with mayo (2syns)
Total 14syns

Morning all,
  • For breakfast I had creamed mushrooms on x2 nimble bread and a coffee (3syns)
  • For lunch I'm making HM Butternut Squash Soup with creme fraiche (1syn)
Seeings as 1 Butternut does 4 helpings of soup I'm going to freeze some for a quick ready meal another time. According to unreliable internet sources this soup freezes for up to 4 months. Except I can't freeze the creme fraiche, so I have to add that when I reheat it. I love a good blob of creme fraiche in my soup and put it in nearly all of them just before serving.
I'm going to have a banana as a snack before swimming with my daughter later

Last edited:
Was feeling a bit sorry for myself this afternoon, scales weren't kind this morning and I thought that the half a stone I lost would mean I could fit into my trousers that fit just before Xmas, I couldn't quite do the waist up on one and while the other went on, it was a bit snug. Being now the only pair of non trackie pants that fit i made the stupid mistake of wearing them to swimming. Of course when I tried to get them back on in the changing room they wouldn't go, I had horrible visions of myself running back to the car in nothing but my knickers, with a temper tantrum my daughter would be proud of I finally got them on, but had to change into PJs as soon as I got home. To make me feel better I decided to pig out tonight with some comfort food.

• Dinner was Sirloin steak with cheesy sweet potato chips, chip shop curry sauce (3syns) and salad

I also had some salted peanuts (7syns) wish I'd known the syns before stealing them from my daughter now I'm in a worse mood for wasting my last few syns on a handful of unsatisfying nuts.

• For supper I'm having a sweet and sour mug shot
Total 14syns

Spent the majority of last night feeling hungry but I ran out of grazing food and I can't do my weekly shop until Thursday
  • For breakfast I had a fried egg and tomatoes on toast and some brown sauce (3syns)

Had a bit of an emergency unplanned trip out today and didn't have time to have lunch before I went out. I thought I could hand my uni assignment in online, but turns out bit had to be in person. As I'm 1.5hrs away from uni it wasn't a quick trip. I grabbed some lunch in the cafe at uni, so I just guessed the syns
  • Lunch, tuna melt sandwich (10syns)
I'm meant to start my 'drink lots of water' campaign today, but its gone 3pm now and I haven't had a single glass yet. Don't want to be pee'ing all night so will have to start it tomorrow now.
  • Dinner is x2 pork loins, mixed veg, mash and veg gravy.
  • For pudding I'm having x2 SW toffee and banana muffins (3syns), but I forgot to put the egg in, so not sure how they will taste.
Total 16syns

More syns than usual, I am supposed to be on 20, but I do try to keep it to 15

Last edited:
Just started a new workout on the Wii, last time I did an introductory 3 day workout, today I started a 14day workout and burnt 344 calories, but this time I really felt it, they took my heart rate halfway through and I was only just out of the 'you might have a heart attack your so unfit' section of the graph.

Was very depressed last night. Turns out that assignment was supposed to be online and now I have automatically failed for handing it in the wrong way, even though it said to hand it in on paper on the brief. I lay up all night worrying about it and consequently slept in this morning and didn't get up in time for breakfast. I wanted to comfort eat last night but instead I had some Ainsley Harriot cous cous as a midnight snack.

• Lunch was a salad with cheese and mayo (2syns)
  • Dinner tonight is stir fry lamb with rice

Just emailed my assignment brief to the office and fingers crossed its all going to get sorted out.
A new game arrived for my Wii today, Sports Island 2, so me and the kids are going to have a play about with it later, on top of me getting a chance to walk the dogs today, im on for my silver body magic. We have 4 dogs and they walk further than my 3yr old can manage on a track unsuitable for buggies so my OH usually takes them while I stay at home with the baby, but today the OH graciously offered to stay behind so I could go.

This is Arrow and Rifle, I don't have photos of the other two on my tablet, but I'll get them.
IMG_20141010_130201.jpgrifle dec12.jpg

New trousers arrived today, I ordered the next size up just in case and they still don't fit, not that I can't get the button done, that I can't even pull them up past my thighs not happy.

Last edited:
Suddenly started to feel a bit poop, dippy tummy and a bit grumpy with it, so decided against doing the sporty exercise and instead have settled down to watch TV with a supersized mug of option mint hot chocolate (2syns)
The OH bought me some meringue nests and frozen red berries today, so for my supper Im going to have a muller yoghurt, crushed meringue, some red berries and an Alpen light bar (3syns)

Total 7syns

• Breakfast today was x2 nimble toast with marmalade (2syns)
Woke up this morning to find that I've no clothes . The one pair of tracksuit bottoms I owned have a hole, the one pair of black pants have rubbed between my legs so much its made a hole and one out of three of my PJ bottoms has a weird ladder right up the bum. So all I own now are 2 pairs of PJs and they are in the dryer, so I'm sat here in holey trousers waiting for PJs to dry so I can put them on under my holey trousers and go to asda.
There isn't a shop in my local town that stocks my size (which is why I order online) since they closed Evans a few months ago so ill have to buy a pair from asda.
I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but asda think all fat people are short! A lot of other shops are the same, anything over a size 18 suddenly becomes regular with no long in stock.
I also noticed that I own only 2 jumpers, one has paint stains on it from decorating and the other is a bright red Xmas jumper. I also have about 3 tops clothes and one coat that I can't do up at the front. Wish I could afford a new wardrobe, but can't dip into the Florida funds for new clothes when I promised myself I'd wait until I fit into my smaller clothes that fit me before xmas, so feeling depressed today.

Sorry you're having a horrid day Jhsax. You're doing so well! Have you looked at ASOS Curve? It's online but such a great selection of clothes for us curvy ladies! I often live in leggings and tunics/dresses from them! Also Dorothy Perkins skinny but stretch jeans are a god send!

Chin up! You'll get there X

I actually do own a pair of leggings and a dress, I bought them in a 'smaller size' after I lost my 3st. The sort of clothes I used to wear when I was slimmer. It was a big mistake, I looked ridiculous and didn't even know it until this photo was taken, I've not worn it since. Now I'm 1.5 stone heavier so I'd look worse
.DSC03685_kindlephoto-5455528.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think you look ridiculous at all! Sorry you're feeling so rubbish. Hope your day gets better.

Back