Boobs be gone...

There's a line that's supposed to go under your boobs, only my boobs are too big so the dress kept riding up and the line ended up round my neck.

I went to asda to get trousers and they didn't have any, so I typed Evans into google to find the closest and found out they have just moved inside the department store in town. I went wearing my size 22 Evans trousers that are too big (but 20 that i have at home are too small) thinking I'd get another size 22, just to be comfortable. But 22 didn't fit, neither did 24, but I was too embarrassed to get a 26 so I just bought the 24 now I'm even more depressed, I've never been a 24 in my life, never mind a 26, I don't get it, I'm loosing weight, not gaining it!!
I went to asda and bought some peppermint tea incase its water retention, I can't see why else I'd have lost 9lbs in 2 weeks but gained inches?!?!

Had a very late lunch because of shopping and didn't want to eat out, was too depressed about my weight.
  • Lunch was HM cous cous with creme fraiche (3syns) and peppermint tea

I expect it's the retailer skimping on fabric. Some shops are dreadful, they are vastly different in sizes. Don't let it get to you, just keep on doing what is right and you'll succeed.

Thanks Pootle, it has really got me down, but I'm not comfort eating (well I am but within my syns). I'm determined to fit back into the trousers that fit me last month. I'm going to measure myself later and compare it to my start measurement to see if it is just my stomach thats expanded or the rest of me too.

UPDATE: I measured myself and my stomach is 7" bigger than my starting weight 1st 9 ago. But my chest and bum have lost inches?!!?

Last edited:
Today was food shop day which means the skinnies get their weekly pizza treat and I get my salmon (as the skinnies won't eat fish), its the only day of the week that I allow us all to eat separately.
  • Dinner x2 salmon fillets with mixed veg and cheesy chips with chip shop curry sauce (3syns)
  • Supper x2 HM scotch eggs (2syns)
Total 10syns

Last edited:
Decided to try some food pics, so here goes.
These are my HM scotch eggs from last night, and yes I am eating them off my daughters Daisy Duck plate.
IMG_20160115_093157.JPG
They are yummy, but if you leave them in the oven too long the cous cous goes crunchy so you have to keep your eye on them, but if done right you wouldn't know it wasn't breadcrumbs.

• Breakfast this morning was a fry up with bacon, egg, tomato, a hash brown waffle (1syn) and some brown sauce (2syns)
IMG_20160115_093140.JPG

I'm really weird and I like eating off plastic plates, so I buy the posh caravan sets made of melamine. On the plus side, the kids can drop them as much as they like, they never break. Although the dog did eat several. Scales say I've lost 1lb, guess my weight is reflecting my mood this week, I've been good with my syns, but no exercise

Last edited:
Just realised my fry up looks really greasy, but I swear I did it in frylight!!

• Lunch is HM cous cous with. Crème fraiche (3syns), peppermint tea and a slice of pineapple.
Burnt 370 calories on the Wii, that's a meat lasagna apparently.

Last edited:
  • Dinner is Butternut Pasta from the latest SW mag.
  • Pudding is SW Cheesecake with a twist, I added a tbsp of nutella for extra chocolatey goodness (6syns)
  • Supper is sweet and sour Mug Shot and a banana

Total 12syns

Last edited:
Sure. I used x4 special k bar crushed for base (helps if you microwave for 30secs first) then mix a big tub of quark (would need 2 of the asda ones) with x3 options white hot chocolate sachets and add a tbsp of nutella for good luck, pour mixture onto base, then put in fridge to set (I left mine overnight), serves 4 with big portions. I counted 1 special k bar as a heb. Have to admitt, now I wished I'd used ginger nut biscuits as a base instead, but the topping is delish, will put pics up later.

Last edited:
Mmmmm, sounds amazing! I don't have Special K bars, on,y Alpen lights, would they work the same ?
Oh, and dare I ask the syns per portion?

Its 5.5 syns cut into 4, but I hate using half syns so just rounded it up. I think Alpen bars are 1syn less, so would be 4.5 made with them.
The actual recipe called for only x2 hot chocs, but it still tasted a little quarky. But that would make it less again

Last edited:
Its 5.5 syns cut into 4, but I hate using half syns so just rounded it up. I think Alpen bars are 1syn less, so would be 4.5 made with them.
The actual recipe called for only x2 hot chocs, but it still tasted a little quarky. But that would make it less again
Sorry, another question...if I halved it and only used two Alpen lights, I could use them as my hex b couldn't I? Then it would only be the options and Nutella I'd have to syn wouldn't it?

Yep. The options are 2syns each and nutella is 3 a tbsp. I might try diff flavour cheesecakes, want to try the mint choc options cheesecake next

WI day for me and I've lost 3lbs that's 10lbs in two weeks, super chuffed and feel like I'm getting back on track, but still 2st until I'm back to Sept 15's weight.
  • Breakfast was x2 fried egg (frylight) on x2 nimble toast with brown sauce (3syns)

Yay, well done! 2.5 lbs off for me.
Cooked breakfast for me too this morning, yum!
Have a good day everyone!

Well done shame about that 0.5lb, but you'll smash it next week
I know, it's annoying as, earlier in the week my weight dropped below into the next stone, only by half a pound but it was there, then I went back up again for the rest of the week.

Mine did too, I had lost 2 more lbs three days ago. Never mind, these things are sent to try us!

Back