Boobs be gone...

Well done you for getting back on plan. I'm completely off but got no kitchen and 9 weeks pregnant I think they are good excuses lol.

I really have to stop finding excuses. I lost 3lb this week, but I haven't been good. I know I can do better.
Kind of got my half stone award. My start weight on here and my start weight at SW are a few pounds different and a few years apart, so another 1.5lb until I get my shiny sticker

I know 3lbs is good, I'd be jumping for joy at that last year lol but I think it must be thanks to the breast feeding again because it wasn't down to my food optimising. I made a mixed fruit pavlova thingy from this months magazine. All was going well as my daughter and i broke up the sponge fingers for the base, I added the right amount into the bowl and the rest were emptied into my mouth (but to be fair my daughter had 3 too).

• Breakfast:- smoked salmon & scrambled egg on toast
  • Lunch:- bacon salad with mayo (2syns)
  • Dinner:- turkey cheese burgers (6syns) with coleslaw (4syns) and chips with BBQ sauce (2syns)
I totally forgot I was having burgers for tea and I had toast for breakfast, so I had to syn the burger bun, bit gutted about that. But the day wasn't a total loss a I started my bronze body magic (again). I did complete it before and during my pregnancy but they couldn't give me the certificate when I was pregnant so I'm going to do it again. I mowed the garden today, I didn't do much, but I'm only 5wks post c-section so technically I'm not supposed to be doing anything yet.

• Lunch:- ham & cheese sandwich with mayo (1syn)
  • Dinner:- five bean chili with cous four and crème fraiche (3syns)
  • Pudding:- HM strawberry slushy & dip dab (3.5syns)
Total 7.5 syns

Another rubbish week saved by breastfeeding. I ate a whole packet of choc digestives and a packet of mini flapjacks and still managed to drop 2.5lbs. I may never give up breastfeeding:)

Hiya. Did you go to sw group whilst pregnant? I asked my midwife about it and she knew nothing about it and said if I do join back that sw would just tell me how it's done. Think I read that they don't let you know your weight and if you drop weight in a week then they want a complete food diary then if you lose again they want it signed off by a midwife. Is that correct?
Just seems a bit of a waste of money to go to group for that.
Apart from that we just get double hex for being pregnant don't we?

I rejoined at 26(ish)wks as I'd put so much weight on already.
I needed to get my midwife to sign a letter to say it was safe for me to loose weight while pregnant.
They did weigh me and tell me my weight, but I wasn't allowed to receive any awards, that was the only difference. I've heard some groups wont call out your gains in image therapy, but mine did and I didn't mind.
I got so disheartened with the scales going up every week that I left, but I still gained a hell of a lot more.
I was 21.11 when I got pregnant, when I got home from the hospital after giving birth to a 9lb 3 baby I weighed 25.1 I dread to think what my weight was a few days before :-( but I'm back on track now, 6wks today and I'm a stone lighter at 24.
I regret giving up, but I suffered terribly with prenatal depression, hopefully you'll do better than me, but the important thing is that you don't beat yourself up if you don't.

• IMG_20170510_101936.jpg

• Breakfast:- bacon & tomato on toast with brown sauce (2syns)
  • Lunch:- low fast super noodles
  • Dinner:- SW Greek lamb and tzatziki pasta
  • Supper: HM scotch eggs x2 (2.5syns) and hot choc (2syns)
I know she's wearing little rain clouds, it was part of a set lol.

Last edited:
  • View attachment 186977

• Breakfast:- bacon & tomato on toast with brown sauce (2syns)
  • Lunch:- low fast super noodles
  • Dinner:- SW Greek lamb and tzatziki pasta
  • Supper: HM scotch eggs x2 (2.5syns) and hot choc (2syns)
I know she's wearing little rain clouds, it was part of a set lol.

Putting weight on to produce such a cherub is surely worth it. Glad you are back on track and losing. That's the thing, we all know what the plan is and that it works just need to be in the right mindset

Finally out of the 24s (again). Feeling positive and motivated after a 5lb loss last week.

Went on a picnic today with a fellow SWer. We had a SW pastry free quiche (I made it with asda cottage cheese with pepper, was extra yummy) and SW scotch eggs, homemade lemonade and ham sandwiches. We also went on an art's and heritage guided walk for 1.5hrs, the most walking I've managed since I had the baby :) I feel great, I hope it shows on the scales tomorrow...

Lost 2lb this week. Become addicted to bacon and mushroom crustless quiche and banoffee cheesecake :) but that's OK because they are no and low syns.
Have been getting lots of exercise, walking, housework and mowing the lawn. I can feel myself getting stronger after months of being sedentary.
I blew it a bit yesterday, it was my mums birthday and I offered to cook a slimming world meal.
Lasagne sheet tortillas, mince, refried beans, cheese, fahjita mix (1.5syns), creme fraiche (2.5syns) and salad for starters. Lamb and tzaiki pasta for main and Nata's for dessert (5syns). Would have been all well and good if not for the cheese sandwich (6syns) and crustless quiche (6syns) which both had cheese in :-( but mum wanted a picnic to go with her day out to the zoo. That and a slice of birthday cake took me way way over my syns.

Hit my stone award :) :) again after loosing 3.5lb this week. I'm on a role. To celebrate my 4yr old and I are going to the hairdressers, I'm getting a new look and she is having her first ever cut (she also wants a fringe)

Really hated getting my hair cut today. All that time spent sat looking in a mirror. :-( I have a double chin I didn't notice before.
But I did try the cauliflower pizza out the mag and it didn't taste too bad. Think it would be a good one for an SP day

Lost 2lb this week and won slimmer of the month :) and got my bronze body magic... I'm on a roll and I think its all down to delicious puddings taking away the urge for sweet snacking..

Feeling a bit blue today so of course I'm wanting to comfort eat.
I had nutella on toast for breakfast (6syns) and a big baked potato with curry beans and may for lunch (2syns) but now I'm sniffing about for snacks... Took myself off upstairs to avoid picking in the fridge :-(

1lb to go until my 'official' 1.5st award. 3lb until a new bracket and 13lb to go until club 10 woohoo. But finding it super hard to motivate myself this week. I'm STARVING!
Tried those famous pasties for lunch. Mixed mashed potato with your healthy a cheese, an onion and an egg yolk. Pile onto one half of a ww healthy B wrap then use the egg white to glue it shut in pastie shape and pop in oven for 10 mins. It was lovely yum yum yum and filling, but still starving :-(

Well just given birth to baby number 4. Didn't follow the plan at all and ended up 2 stone heavier than my heaviest ever weight at 27.4 this evening so not really best impressed, but my own fault
Still not back on plan yet as only 6 days post op (another c-section) so the OH has been feeding me microwave meals. Hopefully I'll be fully on plan next week. Very disheartening having to start all over again from an even higher number 😥 but feeling determined to shift this extra weight quickly. I have just allowed my OH to feed me this pregnancy and have eaten way more than I would have done on my own, but I think I needed to for my sanity, I did not mean to get pregnant again after suffering so much with the last one. My two babies are only 364 days apart in age. Since coming out of hospital I have made a few small changes in preparation to get back on my diet. I have banned pot noodles for lunch, just because it was a lazy option that required little to no standing and I bought some jacket potatos instead, I just hope I have the energy to cook them. I also banned crumpets for breakfast and bought some tomatoes and mushrooms instead.
I've been banned from doing too much as I've had trouble with my stomach after this c-section. I have a cough, and every time I have a coughing fit I manage to squirt a little blood through my stitches :-( so the OH is not going to let me take over preparing dinner just yet, but hopefully some small changes and a bit of breastfeeding will start me off OK this week. I said I would do another shop at the weekend and maybe buy some slow cooker recipes so there is minimal effort on my part, should keep the OH happy and my poor back and hips too.

Last edited:
Woke up with good intentions to make my own breakfast and lunch today, but sadly when I got up I was sat in a puddle of blood......again.. So the OH banned me from leaving bed all day and he cooked :-( not a good start
Toast, a tin of potato & leek soup and a gammon roast.
Will try again tommorow :-(

Once again I woke up covered in blood and my bandages had slid off, so I had to spend most of the day in bed and again the OH had to cook. I missed breakfast and had a tin of vegetable soup for lunch and a stir try for dinner, no idea what was i n it, but I don't think it was too sinful.

Regardless of what I've been eating, I've slowly been deflating anyway, the scales said 27.0 this evening (that's after dinner too) and my stomach definitely looks like it's gone down a bit, I'm assuming it's water retention of whatever it is you retain when your pregnant, either that or it's just blood loss haha.I

Have been looking for some thinspiration and came across a new Facebook page that feature d a recipe for a scotch egg loaf. A loaf tin lined with bacon, then mince meat (with herbs) wrapped around boiled eggs and topped again with bacon. It looked delicious, can't wait to try it, sounds like something I would take on a picnic.

Back