Boobs be gone...

I'm not a big fan of quark or fromage frais to be honest, this is the only recipe I like it in. My go to sweet treat is the SW Eton mess, tastes soooo fattening and takes seconds to throw together.
I'm studying a joint degree in Theology & Ethics and History, its my first year but I'm enjoying it so far. Last year I did an access course to get me in to Uni as I don't have my A levels. I left school to go to college and study Animal Behaviour and Welfare, but decided later in life I didn't want to work with animals, but i still breed and show dogs and until a few weeks ago I kept sheep, pigs and poultry.

Oh wow. Lovely. My mum has show dogs. Two westies and two Scotties and a rescue lassie as well as two donkeys. And the odd sheep who sneaks in from my uncles farm next door.

I've always wanted a donkey, they are so sweet :) or a mule, they are also super cute.

I was a bit disappointed this morning when I got on the scales and it was showing a 3lb gain. I know I've kept within my syns, but I feel like I'm letting myself down being so sedentary at the moment. However, I know what it feels like when your back REALLY goes and I'd rather gain a few pounds than have that happen.
  • Breakfast, banana
  • Lunch, HM cous cous with creme fraiche (3syns), some grapes and a peppermint tea.

Last edited:
Back is feeling a bit better this afternoon, hoping to be able to cope with doing a shop tomorrow. Can't see the exercise starting up again anytime soon though, might start off with a swim next week.
  • Dinner, SW KFC Chicken with chips, mixed veg and mayo (2syns)
KFC chicken was lovely, that recipe is def going in the big black book.... Tasted just like KFC minus the grease, I did miss the grease a bit though. I wasn't sure what spices to use so ended up with x2 tbsp paprika, x2 tbsp Cajun spice and x2 tbsp classic BBQ spices, as that's what I had in the cupboard.

Last edited:
Had a serious attack of the munchies last night. So I had an egg mayo sandwich (2syns), a muller light, a banana and a packet of popcorn (5syns) and that about covered it lol

Total 12syns

This morning I have 10ton of housework to do and a bad back, but it can't wait as Ive got weekend visitors.
I'll be lucky to make it to the weekend.

• Breakfast, x1 LF sausage, bacon, tomatoes and an egg (1syn)

Hoovered all downstairs and did about 1/8th of the kitchen before I stopped for lunch, its slow going, but hopefully the OH will be home soon to help.

• Lunch, HM cous cous with creme fraiche (3syns) and a peppermint tea
  • Dinner, Greek lamb and feta pie (6syns) from the SW mag and a diet coke
  • Pudding, a banana
Total 10syns

Last edited:
Got another busy housework day today. Saved the most backbreaking job for today, mopping the floor. The dogs are always dragging mud in and today its raining, so no doubt I'll have to do it again tomorrow.
  • Breakfast, x2 nimble toast with marmalade (2syns) and a diet pepsi
  • Lunch, HM cous cous with creme fraiche (3syns), pineapple and a peppermint tea

Last edited:
Had a skinny mocha from my OHs coffee machine (3syns) doesn't taste nice without sugar....

Does anything taste nice without sugar. I never thought so at first but I'm used to the sweeteners now that when I do have sugar it's too sweet

My mum gave up sugar in her tea and can't drink it with sugar now. I gave up coffee mate in my coffee, does that count?

The skinnies missed out on their pizza night last night as we went shopping after dinner, so they had their pizza tonight, leaving me to have some fish. Have to say, really fancied a pizza tonight, a dominos pizza smothered in coleslaw (you'd be surprised how weird I am).
  • Dinner, Fish Pie from the SW mag.
  • Pudding, muller light, banana and crushed meringue (2syns)
Total 10syns

Last edited:
Bit disappointed with my half off this morning. Was registering as 2 off last night, but I have to not cheat and take the results from Sat morning. Hopefully it will show next week.
  • breakfast, bacon, tomato and scrambled egg
Tried the frylight butter for the first time in my scrambled eggs. I was pleasantly surprised, might try my favourite boozy banana recipe with it next :)

Bit disappointed with my half off this morning. Was registering as 2 off last night, but I have to not cheat and take the results from Sat morning. Hopefully it will show next week.
Tried the frylight butter for the first time in my scrambled eggs. I was pleasantly surprised, might try my favourite boozy banana recipe with it next :)
What's fry light butter? is it in a spray still?

I got some of that
on offer for £1 in asda yesterday can't wait to try it

Yes its still in a spray, we got it on offer too, so we got one of each, veg oil, butter, olive oil and garlic infusion (although garlic infusion isn't on offer) I've only ever tried veg oil and olive oil before.
  • Lunch, HM tuna pasta with crème fraiche (3syns)

Busy busy day today with looking after my mums dogs while she's out for the day and having people turn up for their puppies, I'm pooped. I was planning steak and kidney pie, but I can't stand up for long enough to cook it.
  • Dinner, baked beans and sausages on toast with curry powder (3syns)
  • Pudding SW cheesecake (this time with mint choc options) (6syns)
Still got two little pups left so its not over yet.
IMG_20160122_141138.JPG IMG_20160122_141224.JPG

Supper, mug shot and a banana

Total 12syns

Last edited:
Busy busy day today with looking after my mums dogs while she's out for the day and having people turn up for their puppies, I'm pooped. I was planning steak and kidney pie, but I can't stand up for long enough to cook it.
  • Dinner, baked beans and sausages on toast with curry powder (3syns)
  • Pudding SW cheesecake (this time with mint choc options) (6syns)
Still got two little pups left so its not over yet.
View attachment 179916 View attachment 179917
Sweet! What breed are they?

They are Tamaskan Dogs.

• Breakfast, SW pancakes with nutella (3syns) cooked in the butter frylight, it really does make a difference..
  • Lunch, HM Cottage cheese salad, pineapple, peppermint tea and a skinny mocha (2syns)

Last edited:
* week has arrived which might explain my fluctuating weight for the past few days. The OH has bought a packet of fajitas and I'm sorely tempted to have a few and sod the syns. I've been 100% for well over a week so I might treat myself tonight, just the fajitas though, I'm not going to let it take over my night, or week.

• Dinner, Chicken fajitas (12syns) with creme fraiche (3syns)

Last edited:
I was just talking about having fajitas with oh. They are my Fav I am so shocked knowing the syn value as they were something I would have had most weeks at least twice. I just bought a tray of eggs was gonna make some egg wraps for them this week. See how they work out.

Back