Boobs be gone...

I was contemplating making egg wraps, but I had 3 eggs in my SW pancakes this morning and don't want to overdo the eggs. I compromised and just had the one wrap instead of two and some of the filling on the side. Its the actual wrap that's so high in syns, I don't get it, but there you go, it was worth it, yummy yummy.... :)

Ooo, just realised, I didn't go over on my syns
  • Pudding, muller light and banana

Total 20syns

Last edited:
There's mystical wraps??? I had no idea. There not in my book.

Its weird, I thought * week was here, but it isn't. I have the stomach cramps and the munchies but the 'other' bit only lasted an hour. I don't know what that PCOS is doing to me?!?!? It can never make up its mind.

Last edited:
Well after being on the mend with my back I seem to be back at the start again and I'm stuck on the sofa :-( week two of not moving, I'm pretty miserable about it because I know how much it affects my weight.
  • Breakfast, bacon, LMc sausage, tomato, egg and x2 nimble toast with brown sauce(2syns)
  • Lunch, HM tuna pasta with mayo (2syns)

Last edited:
Dinner had to be quick and simple tonight. I was supposed to be making a steak and kidney pie the other day, but my back was too sore to stand and prepare it, so today the kidney went to dogs and the steak is for me :)

• Dinner, Phili Steak & onion Sandwich (8syns)
  • Supper, mug shot and a can of diet coke
Total 12syns

Last edited:
OK, so I've been eating eggs nearly everyday for the past few weeks, when I haven't been eating fried egg or scrambled egg for breakfast, I've been eating SW pancakes (with 3 eggs). I think it may be causing a 'blockage' problem, so I'm going to try to lay off the eggs for a few days and eat more super free instead to help boost my weight loss while I'm stationary. I forced some cereal down this morning as I could find anything else that didn't require standing for too long.

• Breakfast, 30g honey nut cereal, I even measured it out :) only problem is my son empties it into a container and throws out the box so I've not idea on the syns, I'm going to guresstimate (5syns)
  • Lunch, Speedy Tomato Soup, x2 nimble bread with Marj (2syns), grapes and a peppermint tea.
  • Dinner, Sausage and Leek pie, from the SW mag (2syns) and a can of diet coke
  • Supper, SW chips with mayo (2syns)
Total 11syns

Last edited:
OK, blockage problem gone and according to the scales I've lost 2.5lbs :) although official WI is on a Sat so 3 more days to go. I'm optimistic I'm going to be in my 22's this time next week, but to play it safe, no eggs today either.

• Breakfast, bacon, LmC sausage, toms and mushrooms with a drizzle of brown sauce as I've run out (1syn)
  • Lunch, SW Butternut Squash Soup, x2 nimble with marj (2syns) grapes and a peppermint tea
  • Dinner, baked potato, beans, curry powder, cheese and mayo (2syns)
  • Supper, paste n sauce and popcorn (5syns)
Total 10syns

Last edited:
Shopping day this morning and my new phones arriving :) I'm looking forward to both.

• Breakfast, scrambled eggs on x 2 nimble bread with ketchup (1syn)
  • Lunch HM tuna pasta with creme fraiche (3syns)

Last edited:
  • Dinner, HM burgers and salad with mayo (2syns)
I dont really like SW burgers, they are a bit sickly, but i had mince in the fridge to use up and couldnt be bothered making anything else, but i have now discovered the sexiest burger EVER!!!
Inspired by the kfc recipe i used mince, paprika, some chilli and a big handful of smash (straight from the bag) with an egg. Squish it all into burger form and OMG, its nothing like SW burgers and everything like fattening burgers and still syn free.
_20160128_172308.JPG

Last edited:
I went back for seconds of those burgers mmmmmmm with mayo (2syns)
  • Supper, a banana and a packet of popcorn (5syns)
Total 13syns

Off to uni today and spent all morning 'thinking' about making lunch to take with me...... Still thinking about it, leaving in 15mins lol

• Breakfast, x2 LF sausages (2syns), bacon, tomato, egg and brown sauce (2syns)

OK, I did make a quick lunch before I left like a good girl. But now I'm miserable after finding out that I got a 54 on my first Theology assignment (equivalent of a C) for being too one sided. Gutted as I spent weeks working on it and thought it was some of the best work I'd ever done, guess not :-( worst of all the lecturer told us only 2 people got a C and the rest got A's and B's making me possibly the worst in the class, or at least not far off.

• Lunch, cheese, ham and salad sandwich with mayo (2syn) and grapes

Last edited:
Comfort food tonight :-( still sad face
  • Dinner:- Haggis, Neeps and Tatties with gravy (6syns)
_20160129_183358.JPG

Trying to eat light tonight, WI tomorrow morning so I'm determined to do everything to make those scales get me into a new stone bracket. They've been teetering around the edge the last few days.
  • Supper, mug shot and a banana
Total 12syns

Can't believe it, 5.5lbs off this week :) I'm in the 22's woohoo

I wasn't planning on a fry up for breakfast, but its treat time for me now :)
  • Breakfast:- LF Sausage, Hash Brown Waffle and tomatoes with brown sauce (4syns)
  • Lunch:- HM Cous cous with creme fraiche (2syns)

Last edited:
  • Dinner:- Steak, salad with fat free vinagerette and HM coleslaw with mayo (2syns)_20160130_173516.JPG

• Supper was SW chips with mayo (2syns)
Total 10syns

Last edited:
Very nice. I love homemade coleslaw but theres only 2 of us that eat it so seems to go to waste with that ya have to but :(

I'd happily eat the whole bowl to myself, I love coleslaw and although the HM coleslaw doesn't beat the co-op luxury stuff its still delish. The only problem is I can't eat lighter than light mayo, so the syns would be quite high for just light mayo. I buy the bags of coleslaw mix from asda and it does 3.5 of us for one meal.

Back