Boobs be gone...

Thanks Marybobs, I couldn't believe it, so I got on the scales again a bit later and I was 5lb heavier lol, so a bit worried now, but I have to stick to what it reads first thing on Sat morning either way..

The ultimate luxury breakfast, thats quicker, cheaper and has less ingredients than a fry up. Just fry mushrooms, remove from heat, add creme fraiche and season really well, serve on toast... Simples

Breakfast:- Creamy Mushrooms on x2 toast (3syns)

_20160131_103724.JPG

I make a lot of homemade pasta and cous cous and i make them both the same, i chop up small a tomato, some cucumber, two spring onions and sometimes a bit of cheese, chicken, salmon or tuna. Mix in 2tbsp low fat creme fraiche (3syns) loads of salt and pepper then add either the cous cous or pasta. Its nice hot or cold
Here is the pasta made with smoked salmon trimmings. I also had a peppermint tea

DSC_0004.JPG

The skinnies wanted pasta tonight and as I already had pasta for lunch I decided to make myself something else. Ended up throwing some leftovers together
  • Dinner:- sausage and chicken salad (2syns) with mayo (2syns)
  • Supper:- baked potato with curried Bean's and chicken tikka pieces
  • Pudding, banana and an options hot choc (2syns)
Total 12syns

Last edited:
Have come to the conclusion that I eat way too much creme fraiche and mayo. I was contemplating a week free of them, but what on earth would I have for lunch?

Baked potatoes and beans? Soups?

I have no idea what else to suggest, but I survived my whole life not eating creme fraiche or mayo and I've made it 29 years lol

I usually put mayo on my baked potatos and creme fraiche in my soups lol. I guess its not making much difference to my weight loss so im just going to carry on.
  • Breakfast:- Nutella and banana on x2 nimble toast (3syns)
_20160201_103051.JPG

Last edited:
Lunch:- HM cous cous with smoked salmon and creme fraiche (3syns) and some pineapple

_20160201_133824.JPG

Last edited:
  • Dinner:- Black bean stew from the SW mag (but with mixed beans instead) with creme fraiche (3syns). Was very nice, a bit like chili con carne without the meat.
_20160201_175630.JPG

• Supper, mug shot and popcorn (5syns) was also a bit naughty and stole 3 of the OHs Pringles, not sure on the syns of Pringles per crisp lol but they were worth it, I could have eaten the whole tube. Update: minimins knows all, Pringles are half a syn per crisp (1.5syns)
Total 15.5syns

Last edited:
Off to uni today for my first day back. I finish at 12.30 and should be home by 1.45 so I think I'll have a late lunch when I get back

• Breakfast:- Bacon, egg, tomato and x2 toast with brown sauce (2syns)
  • Lunch:- HM cous cous with creme fraiche (2syns), as it was the scrapings from the bottom of the pot)
  • Dinner:- Potato, leek and tomato Boulangere from the SW mag (6syns)
  • Pudding:- Greek yoghurt with nutella (3syns), banana and crushed meringue (2syns)
Total 15syns

Last edited:
Was really naughty again last night and sneaked in 3 more of those gorg pringles, the OH only then went and bought another packet today....
  • Breakfast:- x2 toast with Marj (2syns) and marmalade (2syns)
Went shopping this morning and called into the department store to find the right colour for some new foundation. I asked for a natural look but came away looking like a washed out carpet, can't believe estee lauder want £30 for that!!
  • Lunch:- HM cous cous with bacon and creme fraiche (3syns)
  • Dinner:- Spicy tomato and mozzarella penne from the SW mag
  • Supper:- cheetos flaming hot crisps (3syns)
Total 10syns

Last edited:
I've been researching size restrictions at Disney and I'm pretty confident that I'm going to fit on all the rides. Sadly the same can't be said for universal. I don't think I'm going to fit on the Harry Potter rides and I don't have enough time to loose the weight I'd need to in order to fit on them :-(

Totally missed my diary yesterday as I was so busy, hope I remember what I ate .

• Breakfast:- x2 toast with marmalade (4syns)
  • Lunch:- HM cous cous with bacon and creme fraiche (3syns)
  • Dinner:- X4 LF sausages (4syns) with chips and chip shop curry (3syns)
  • Pudding:- banana and muller light yoghurt.
Total 14syns

Another uni day today so a late lunch. I'm not looking very good on the scales, star week has been well in force but I also think my last week WI was incorrect as the scales have never shown that light a weight since. Fingers crossed.
  • Breakfast:- Bacon, tomato, x2 eggs and x2 toast with brown sauce (2syns)
  • Lunch:- baked sweet potato with sweetcorn, tuna and mayo (4syns) and some pineapple
  • Dinner:- Sweet Chili Chicken with Butternut
  • Pudding:- After eight mint dessert (5syns) and a packet of Cheetos (3syns)
Total 14syns

Last edited:
Pound on this week, not as bad as I feared I suppose, because I've been scale watching, but still disappointed in my first gain. I'm going to make it up this next week by seeing if I can get back on the Wii, my back is still a little tender, but I think I can live through it, only problem is date night on Tuesday, but I think we are going to the cinema so only popcorn to worry about.

• Breakfast:- x2 LF sausages, bacon, tomatoes and mushrooms with brown sauce (4syns)

Ok so plans have changed, date night is now tonight and i havent prepared for it at all, i planned on having a syn free day so i could have my popcorn at the cinema and i havent, but i only go out once a month and never get take out so if i dont get my popcorn tonight ill have to wait until next month for my treat. So im having popcorn damn it!!!

• Lunch:- Cottage cheese salad
  • Dinner:- SW Spaghetti carbonara from the mag (6syns)
  • Pudding:- Cinema popcorn (14syns)
Total 24syns

Last edited:
Im still having problems with my stomach. I took all my measurements last night. When i first started SW at 24.10 i measured my chest, waist, hips, arms and legs. I have lost 3" off my chest and one off my legs, my hips and arms are the same. But ive gained 8" on my waist and none of my trousers fit, ive decided to make a doctors appointment next week and see if i can get it sorted. I really hate owning one pair of trousers. Last night id put my trousers in the wash and my bras and i ended up going to the cinema with my swimming costume on to stop the boobs giggling and I had to wear leggings with a hole in the crotch with a long top I kept self consciously pulling down. And did the OH care about my suffering, no he did not *#+@;

• Breakfast:- Egg and Soldiers with Marj (2syns)
  • Lunch:- HM Tuna pasta with creme fraiche (3syns)
  • Dinner:- Ginger Gammon with mash and gravy (4syns) i really couldn't be bothered cooking vegetables, I thought about it, but it seemed like far too much hard work.
  • Pudding:- Jaffa Cake Bar and a banana (5syns)
Total 14syns

Last edited:
  • Breakfast:- x2 LF sausages, bacon, egg and tomatoes with brown sauce (4syns)
  • Lunch:- HM pasta with leftover gammon with creme fraiche (6syns)
  • Dinner:' HM throw together that included cubed sweet potatoes, gammon, sweetcorn and mixed beans in a Mexican sauce with creme fraiche (3syns)
  • Pudding:- muller light, meringue, kellogs cereal bar and banana (2syns)
Total 15syns

Last edited:
Uni day today. Last week I found trying to make a cooked breakfast in the morning led to me being late and as I finish at 12.30 I try to make it home for a late lunch and so cereal bars would lead me starving into the Uni canteen no doubt. I need something quick and filling for Uni days, just wished I liked cereal..

• B:- x2 toast with marmalade and marj (4syns)
  • L:- HM cous cous with creme fraiche (3syns)
  • D:- SW Chicken Noodle Bowl from the mag (2syns)
_20160209_175918.JPG

• Pudding:- After Eight Dessert and banana (5syns), I was planning on having pancakes but everyone in the house is sick with colds/flu so it seemed pointless making some just for me, i promised to make some when everyone else is better.
Total 14syns

Last edited:
A bit disheartened by the scales this morning, but cheered up immensely after getting my 2nd History assignment back and realising that I'm not a dummy, only 2% off a 1st (equiv of an A) and I was 1000 words short due to a cock up with the assignment brief (the one that told me to hand it in in person instead of online) so I could have done better with a full word count.

• B:- bacon, egg and x2 toast
  • L:- left over chicken noodles (2syns) and bag of apple and grapes

Last edited:
Back