Boobs be gone...

Hope you feel better soon hun xxxx

I'm a bit less congested this morning, so I'm happy about that. 1lb off this week, not too happy about that, but at least its the right direction this time.

• B: egg on x2 toast
  • L: HM tuna pasta with creme fraiche (3syns)

Last edited:
Kind of throw together dinner tonight because I couldnt be bothered spending 2hrs making the actual recipe.

• D:- Pork Loins, rice, green beans, mixed beans and coconut milk (3syns)
_20160213_174756.JPG

• B:- bacon, egg, tomato, lf sausage, hash brown waffle and brown sauce (4syns)
  • _20160214_095035.JPG
  • L:- Prawn salad with mayo (2syns)
  • D:- Roast Dinner with chicken, veg, and HM roasties, the only thing with syns was some stuffing. I'm not sure how many syns are in it so I'm just not going to have anymore syns today just in case.

Last edited:
B:- whiskey - enough said (4syns), OK so I had it in a coffee lol
L:- HM cous cous with some left over chicken (3syns)

Have to go pick up another rescue dog tonight from London so I need a quick tea before I leave, but haven't got anything mmmm, might do some pasta I guess

Last edited:
Awwww cute to the rescue dog hun :)

Pasta sounds yummy for tea hun xxxxx

Had a chicken salad for dinner (2syns) for mayo and then went to get rescue dog from London, got home at 10.30, settled rescue pup in crate in lounge and went to bed, of course the poor little pup cried for a while and just as it quietened down I had a sudden attack of the munchies, I dare not go downstairs and wake the rescue dog up so I raided the OHs bedroom stash and had two packets of Cheetos and a can of non diet coke :-( not my proudest hour (12syns)

Total 22syns

_20160216_074441.JPG
Rescue dog is at the back, Rifle at the front.

Wallowing in self pity this morning so decided to cheer myself up with chocolate, didn't work.

• Breakfast, toast with Marj and nutella (5syns)
  • Lunch, chicken salad (its amazing how far a whole chicken will go, still some left. (4syns with mayo)
  • Dinner, X4 sausages, beans and mash (4syns)
  • Supper, mug shot
Total 13syns

Last edited:
Sorry you got the munches hun.

New dog looks cute hun xxxx

Still not impressed this morning.

B:- x2 eggs on x2 toast with brown sauce (1syn, scraping the barrel again)

Decided that some serious housework might cheer me up so I cleaned the fridge inside and out (I like taking all the magnets off as they each remind me of a holiday i took) and washed all the outsides of the kitchen cupboards, then my back gave up, but still feeling motivated so I may take a break and then make a cheesecake.

• Lunch:- HM cous cous (3syns) and carrots with cous cous (8syns)
  • Dinner:- SW Spaghetti carbonara
  • Supper:- muller light with merigue and packet of Cheetos (5syns)
Total 17syns

Last edited:
Another busy day today. Flat tyre on car so have to go get a new one, then taking the kids to have their passport photos done and do some shopping and have to still fit in my studying and mop the kitchen floor because it rained yesterday and 5 muddy puppies plus 2 rescues have been using the lino as a skating rink.

• B. Eggy bread x2
  • L. HM cous cous (3syns)

Last edited:
It may sound weird, but I've fallen in love with my new potato peeler, I don't know how I've lived so long without it. Thanks must go to my dogs who ate the old one....

• Dinner, chicken thigh with skin, sweet potato chips and salad with mayo. (6syns)

Had a relapse last night, finished my OHs last slice of pizza and was making scotch eggs when the dog stole my sausage meat, but I'd already made the cous cous so I just had that instead. No idea how many syns were in the pizza.
Can't be bothered with breakfast this morning so I'm off to uni

To add to my recent good mood I can not go to uni this morning because there is a hole in my new trousers. I only bought one pair because I thought the swelling in my stomach would have gone down by now and id fit in my old ones, I'm still waiting for my doctors appointment. Just had to order some more in size 24, not impressed.

Lunch:- HM tuna pasta (3syns)
Dinner:- SW Butternut Risotto
_20160221_133458.JPG
Supper:- mug shot

Total 3syns

Last edited:
  • Lunch:- cottage cheese salad
  • Dinner:- SW Chilli Con Carne with creme fraiche (3syns)
  • Pudding: After 8 dessert (5syns) and x2 Pringles (3syns)
Total 11syns

Last edited:
My new car tyre has yet another puncture this morning and being Sunday the shops shut, no going anywhere today :-( still not all bad news today, one of the rescue dogs found a nice new home and our last puppy has gone, the house seems a bit empty now.
  • Breakfast:- x2 egg on x2 toast with brown sauce (2syns)
  • Lunch:- Prawn Salad with mayo (4syns)
  • Dinner:- bacon egg and chips with curry sauce (3syns)
  • Pudding:- muller light with meringue (2syns)
Total 11syns

Last edited:
Back