Boobs be gone...

I've been avoiding too many carbs (like my daily cous cous or pasta for lunch) and it seems to have paid off, the scales were kind to me this morning saying I have 2lb off in the 2 days I've been pasta free. Going to have to work out a new fav lunch :-(

Breakfast:- bacon, egg and tomato
Lunch:- Creamy Mushrooms on x2 toast (3syns)
Dinner:- Pork and Bean casserole
Supper:- mugshot and Cheetos (4syns)

Total 7syns

Last edited:
Breakfast:- x2 toast with Marj and marmalade (5syns)
Lunch:- Cheese pasta with mayo (4syns)
Uni day today so lunch was late and I was STARVING by the time I got home so it had to be quick and filling. Still need to sort out a quick filling breakfast to keep me going until I get home at 1.30

Dinner:- Beetroot Risotto. Absolutely gorgeous but a bit watery because i was impatient with it as i was hungry :)
_20160223_191420.JPG

Pudding:- metcalfs popcorn (5syns)

Total 14syns

Last edited:
Breakfast- bacon, egg, tomato, mushroom and brown sauce (2syns)
Lunch:- cous cous (3syns)
Dinner:- SW Lamb Curry and rice
Pudding:- options hot choc (2 syns) and a Jaffa bar (5syns)

Total 12syns

Last edited:
I have been food lazy today
  • Breakfast: x2 eggs on x2 toast with brown sauce (3syns)
  • Lunch:- didn't have any
  • Dinner, I started to make a fish pie but gave up halfway through and just had a bowl of fish with creme fraiche and onions lol (3syns)
  • Supper:- pasta n sauce and a Jaffa bar (5syns)
Total 11syns

Been super naughty today, guess I'm getting a bit fed up of my scales, been up and down all month and in the end I still weigh what I did in January. Even staying 100% all week isn't helping.
  • Breakfast:- x2 eggs on x2 toast
  • Second breakfast:- blueberry muffin from uni canteen (18syns) and a cranberry drink (14syns)
  • Lunch:- prawn salad (with mayo) and chicken thigh (4syns)
So pretty much over my syns for the day already, going to write today off and start fresh tomorrow

Last edited:
Seriously sore back today, stoned on painkillers and can't leave the couch. Decided to have the complete day off yesterday, I've been concentrating and worrying about my weight too much last week and I needed a guilt free binge eat so I had hotdogs for my tea and ate a quarter of a packet of Pringles, feel refreshed today and ready to get back into it. Its my WI day today and I have a sts. I don't feel very confident in my ability to loose weight from the couch so I'm hoping this week I'll just manage to maintain.

• Breakfast:- bacon, egg and tomato with brown sauce (3syns)
  • Lunch:- Pasta n sauce

Last edited:
  • Dinner:- the hubby brought the mince, paprika and smash to mix the smashing burgers to my invalid couch and then cooked my dinner, he's a good egg.
_20160227_173054.JPG

• Pudding:- popcorn (5syns) and Jaffa bar (5syns)
Total 13syns

Last edited:
Didn't have any breakfast this morning, I slept in and it was a bit late for breakfast by the time I dragged myself out of bed. My bad back is keeping me up and leading to strange sleeping patterns on top of feeling stoned and drinking 10 gallons a day thanks to my painkillers.

• Lunch:- salad with left over smashing burgers and mayo (4syns)
  • Dinner:- SW pizza (5syns) and SW chips with mayo (4syns) - I also sneaked the last Jaffa bar while I was cooking (5syns)
Total 18syns

Last edited:
  • Breakfast:- x2 heck sausages, bacon, tomato and egg with brown sauce (3syns)
  • HM cous cous with creme fraiche (3syns)

Last edited:
  • Dinner:- slightly burnt beef bourginion with sweet potato mash and cabbage (1syn)
  • _20160229_183431.JPG
  • Supper:- egg mayo sandwich and a banana (2syns) - I've swapped to lighter than light mayo, it tastes nasty, we will see if its worth it.
Total 9syns

Last edited:
Dinner looks yum - I know what you mean about the lighter than light mayo. I'm finishing off what I have and trying a different one next time! Not nice!

Lots of back pain this morning so decided to take the day off uni, cant face all that walking and sitting and dont fancy driving in on all those painkillers again, was a bit scary last week.
Wasnt in the mood for breakfast so i skipped it, but by 11.30 i was starving so decided to have a big lunch to make up for the lack of breakfast
  • Lunch:- Cottage cheese salad with bacon and cheese_20160301_132518.JPG

• Dinner:- ohs quick fix dinner, chicken, veg, mushrooms, onions and x5 mini hash brown waffles (5syns) _20160301_164238.JPG
  • Supper:- pasta n sauce and x2 bread with Marj (3syns)
Total 8syns

Last edited:
They are birds eye ones, got them from asda, at only 1 syn each they are a little luxury, I normally have them for breakfast, but the oh doesn't like making SW chips so needed a shortcut

• Breakfast:- x2 toast with Marj and nuttela (5syns)

Back