boobs

bubbles

This is really a question for people who have got to goal or are near to it! did you find you lost a lot of weight on your boobs? sorry to be personal just i dont think even after a 6 stone loss that mine have shrunk much and i am worried il end up skinny with massive puppies or skinny with very very droopy ones! does anyone mind sharing their experiences?!

I would like to know about this too. I really want to lose my boobs.

bubbles, you should try do some exercises for your boobs to strengthen the muscles under you boobs. So even if the dont shrink much, they will be nice and perky.

hiya mate

Well not at goal (as you know) but I have lost 4 inches from around my bust region with the 7 stone lost so far, so hopefully the rest will follow suit. Definitely need to do some exercising though - they are hanging low (breastfed three kids though! :p )

heeeee heeeeeeee

this is a funny question.

I've gone down just under 5 stone and my boobs are odd.

I've went from a 38-40E to a 34F. It looks like my back has gone down and my boobs went up, but thats only cause the cups are smaller on smaller back sizes. Like in some styles I can get away with a 36E.

They are a bit funny and look a bit odd....but it's all fine in my undies!!

Think it's all down to how your body heals and where it takes the weight from. I scare really badly but my weight hasn't really come off my bust - as I had a similar sort of size previously.

xx

This is going to sound a bit strange, and Coley I seem to be a bit similar to you.

My size was 40 C and I think they look smaller now (so does Hubby...much to his disgust:p ). But I bought a couple of bras the other day and had to get 36 D. So although they appear smaller cup size has gone up:confused:

Have also to admit they are a bit saggier:eek: but not to my knees yet:D

Tracey
x

I think we must hold a bit more excess fat around our ribcage or something...so that our backs go down....but our fronts don't go down in the same proportion?:giggle:

I was a 36 G
Now wearing a 32 G
i got measured at m&s and they gave me a 38 dd to try , well i bought it , but when i had the 32 on i felt the hold was so much better , i know now i wont fall out of my bra !!!!

I went from a 40 D down to a 34 E after losing nearly 4 st. Still got up to 14lbs to lose and I don't think my boobs will alter though, they're already saggy enough so I hope not!

Hello,

What lucky ladies keeping hold of your assets!

I'm hovering around goal following at 9 stone loss. Sadly mine emptied out and I was left with 2 flat flaps of skin that I could have tucked into the waistband of my trousers! Nothing that a visit to Bupa didn't sort out tho! ;)

See......I dunno. I think we're all doomed.

You can tone your pecks with swimming and weights and funny machines at the gym but you may still have sad floppy puppies :( cause it's really just fat and some laverly baby feeding stuff in there. Can't tone that. Drat.:rolleyes:

Facinating subject boobs especailly for some men, never had mine measured but sure i have more than some women. Hope to be losing them shortly.

Me.

Back