Boobs!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Jubbly, 27 November 2006 Social URL.

1. Jubbly

Jubbly Loves Minimins long time

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante/previous Cambridge/yo-yo!
    Oh I hate my boobs!! Years ago I was thin with huge boobs, got a breast reduction on the NHS, got fat so they got big again (that was a waste of time then) and now have lost loads of weight and they are a little bit smaller but seriously saggy :( As much as I prefer my new slimmer figure, it just doesn't look at all like I'd imagined it all to look when I got to 9 stone 4 (ie not like the girls in the magazines!!). Is there any way of making them a bit erm, perkier that anyone can suggest?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. punkass

punkass Silver Member

I think i'm having a boob issue too.. either they have started to sag.... or they always sagged but my belly held them up!!!!!!

But i still have 2 1/2 stone to go and they i have shrinkage.. somehow doubt its quite enough!

4. palmettofairy

palmettofairy Full Member

Supposedly the butterfly machine at the gym helps with this.

5. ladykeltik

ladykeltik Full Member

I have this problem, and had to get a new bra over the weekend... ended up with a padded bra WTF!!!

On the plus side, the bra makes em look perky, round/tear dropped.. and they look damn good.. just when Im naked they dont look great... but Im the only one who sees me naked, so its all good.

6. carrot_tit

carrot_tit Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.33%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Mine look like a couple of soggy teabags hanging off a nail! I put it down to constant yo yo dieting. I am considering an up lift operation once i'm at my target weight. I think i'll have them put right up onto my shoulders that way as i start to get older and they start to sag again they should end up in their proper place by the time i hit my 80's!

7. Jubbly

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.74%)
    Diet:
    Yeah I figure a whole new underwear 'wardrobe' is in order but too skint so will just have to wear badly fitted bras for now that make them look worse even though need to get properly measured I think. No idea what size they are - they just look droopy. I was hoping I had a few more years (or some kids) before they started heading south. Infact, my whole body is starting to look a little saggy tbh and I can't seem to get the motivation to go to the gym even though it's free at work. Which is silly really when I motivated myself enough to do this diet in the first place. Shall have to check out this butterfly machine thingy...

8. punkass

punkass Silver Member

lmao

9. Jubbly

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.74%)
    Diet:
    Yeah I'd love surgery but I a) can't afford it and b) probably couldn't have it anyway because of my previous breast reduction. It's just so gutting to go through all that (had blood transfusion and everything afterwards) and still not be happy. Mind you, could be worse I guess - at least can get amazing pushy up bra.

10. lavender

lavender Silver Member

Spanials ears !!
    pitta breads!!!

11. Professor

Professor Guess whos back...

Start Weight:
    21st12lb
    Current Weight:
    20st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(4.58%)
    Diet:
    VLCD (optifast)
    I always hated my boobs too! Really love to reduce them, i mean as a bloke i shouldnt even have any !!!! LOL

(sorry i go back to blokes topic!)

12. julesrush

julesrush Norwich CDC

I have always had a boob issue, the fact i never had any no matter how big i was lol But i am going to alter that next year after i have my baby and buy myself a pair lol God hubby wont know what to do with them :D

julesrush

13. jason0411

jason0411 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    If any of you needs a thorough inspection of your boob jobs, then I am more than willing to put myself out and help you lovely ladies.

nadhak likes this.
  14. Anna_B

Anna_B Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers Points
    After years of yo yo dieting & then breastfeeding babyboy I'm fairley sure my boobs are a lost cause...

15. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Once I reach my goal I will be saving for some new ones....will be my 30th birthday pressie to myself....it will take me a few years to save for them at the rate I do it!

16. julesrush

julesrush Norwich CDC

Awww Jason thats a really kind offer lol

julesrush

17. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Oh yeah?! :)

Well only if you let me inspect your long saggy bits. ;):p

Deal? or No Deal?
    xxxx

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

Register an account for free to disable ads in threads!
  19. jason0411

jason0411 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Its just in my caring unselfish nature.

20. nadhak

nadhak LIGHTER LIFE FOR LIFE

Diet:
    lighter life maintaining and occasional re-starting
    m&s have a new push up bra in stock that works wonders!
    They are buy 1 get 1 1/2 price and let me tell you hoist and plump them up!
    stock number for reference is T33 3815
    [​IMG]

21. nadhak

nadhak LIGHTER LIFE FOR LIFE

Diet:
    lighter life maintaining and occasional re-starting
    ps not my boobies oin this picture in case Jason is reading!!!!

22. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    hmmm....might do until I have enuf cash for a boobjob he he!!

Dont suppose they have them in red....??

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.