Boobs!!

Jubbly

Yo-yo dieter here for the gazillionth time
Oh I hate my boobs!! Years ago I was thin with huge boobs, got a breast reduction on the NHS, got fat so they got big again (that was a waste of time then) and now have lost loads of weight and they are a little bit smaller but seriously saggy :( As much as I prefer my new slimmer figure, it just doesn't look at all like I'd imagined it all to look when I got to 9 stone 4 (ie not like the girls in the magazines!!). Is there any way of making them a bit erm, perkier that anyone can suggest?

I think i'm having a boob issue too.. either they have started to sag.... or they always sagged but my belly held them up!!!!!!

But i still have 2 1/2 stone to go and they i have shrinkage.. somehow doubt its quite enough!

Supposedly the butterfly machine at the gym helps with this.

I have this problem, and had to get a new bra over the weekend... ended up with a padded bra WTF!!!

On the plus side, the bra makes em look perky, round/tear dropped.. and they look damn good.. just when Im naked they dont look great... but Im the only one who sees me naked, so its all good.

Mine look like a couple of soggy teabags hanging off a nail! I put it down to constant yo yo dieting. I am considering an up lift operation once i'm at my target weight. I think i'll have them put right up onto my shoulders that way as i start to get older and they start to sag again they should end up in their proper place by the time i hit my 80's!

Yeah I figure a whole new underwear 'wardrobe' is in order but too skint so will just have to wear badly fitted bras for now that make them look worse even though need to get properly measured I think. No idea what size they are - they just look droopy. I was hoping I had a few more years (or some kids) before they started heading south. Infact, my whole body is starting to look a little saggy tbh and I can't seem to get the motivation to go to the gym even though it's free at work. Which is silly really when I motivated myself enough to do this diet in the first place. Shall have to check out this butterfly machine thingy...

Mine look like a couple of soggy teabags hanging off a nail! I put it down to constant yo yo dieting. I am considering an up lift operation once i'm at my target weight. I think i'll have them put right up onto my shoulders that way as i start to get older and they start to sag again they should end up in their proper place by the time i hit my 80's!

lmao

Yeah I'd love surgery but I a) can't afford it and b) probably couldn't have it anyway because of my previous breast reduction. It's just so gutting to go through all that (had blood transfusion and everything afterwards) and still not be happy. Mind you, could be worse I guess - at least can get amazing pushy up bra.

I always hated my boobs too! Really love to reduce them, i mean as a bloke i shouldnt even have any !!!! LOL

(sorry i go back to blokes topic!)

I have always had a boob issue, the fact i never had any no matter how big i was lol But i am going to alter that next year after i have my baby and buy myself a pair lol God hubby wont know what to do with them :D

julesrush

If any of you needs a thorough inspection of your boob jobs, then I am more than willing to put myself out and help you lovely ladies.

Oh yeah?! :)

Well only if you let me inspect your long saggy bits. ;):p

Deal? or No Deal?
xxxx

m&s have a new push up bra in stock that works wonders!
They are buy 1 get 1 1/2 price and let me tell you hoist and plump them up!
stock number for reference is T33 3815
T333815D.jpg

Back