*^~Boofaloos Diary Thread~^* Day 1 going well!!

Well i got weighed. 4lb loss since i was there 2 weeks ago. Put me at 11st 13lbs on her scales which i am happy with as i had had a pack and drunk a litre of water before being weighed.
She has telephoned through for my CDC application to give me a bit of an incentive. My BMI is just above what it should be so it gives me the motivaiton to push on so i can send my application off.

Had a cranberry bar so far and a litre of water. Having a spicy tomato soup for lunch and a hot banana for tea. Will get 3 litres down by the end of the day - minimum!!!!

Well done Helen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get the kids to bed and have a chill out night!!!

Vx

Glad I bullied you now to get weighed!!

Well done on the loss, into the 11s - that is brilliant!

Thanks guys :D

Heading to bed in a minute but have new found enthusiasm and determination for carrying on with CD. Have survived a hard day - have been starving all day but i've done it!!! YAY

I have 2 stone to lose to get to 9st 13lbs - thats all 2 stone so just 2 months on CD. By Christams I could be in the single figures!!!
A single figure weight is my dream i'd love to be 9 something and i finally believe i can do it!!!

Keep that thought Helen, we can do it, and we'll all do it together.

Will power of steel x x x

Having a lovely day today.
Been at the stables all morning. Took a peanut bar and some water and just mosied around. Have put up all my shelves and am just waiting for my lovely horsey to arrive on Saturday now.

Have just put baby to bed and am chillin for he first time today. AHHHHH relaxing me time - gotta love it!!!!

Still feeling really positive. My mini goal is to lose 14lbs by the time i go to centerparcs in 25 days. That would put me at 10st 13lbs and i think it is a pretty realistic goal.

Anyone else really cold at the moment? I know drinking cold water isnt helping but i just feel absolutely chilled to the bone all the time. My mum keeps going on about the fact i have no padding left!! lol
Also have started having bars again and have noticed a definate increase in.....wind!!!! Never noticed before but they do give you flatulance issues - luckily it seems to be the kind that doesnt smell!!!! :D LOL. :D

LMAO

i am about to order bars for the first time
but not sure if im going to now lol

thanks for the tip off Helen - all i can say is thank heavens i have a dog i can blame lol

LOl me too - it's either the dog or the kids ;)

Find once my body gets used to them i'm fine. Just that intial first few days. They are heavenly though and I can cope with a bit of wind as the taste so great!! :)

Still feeling really positive. My mini goal is to lose 14lbs by the time i go to centerparcs in 25 days. That would put me at 10st 13lbs and i think it is a pretty realistic goal.

We have just booked to go to Centre Parcs (the old Oasis one in the lake district) on the weekend of 10th November - when and where are you going??

We are going to sherwood on the 6th November.

Is this our new goal then? Thin for centerparcs? :)

Hiya Helen, another great day had by you, well done, you are rocking now!!!!!!!!!!

We can easily shift some more before our jolies, I cant believe I go to tunisia in 4 weeks time, I need that stone off before then!!!! only 12lbs to go lol!!!!!!!

Bet you cant wait for Saturday.

Have another good one tomorra, Im always on the end of a mobile if you need anything x

AM GUTTED!!! Got on the scales today for my weigh in 11st 13lbs - thats a GAIN!!!!!!!! I am absolutely mortified. i have been so good - dont know whether i am retaining water or what but this has never happened before. :(

Still gonna keep going - into a size 14 now so know I have lost inches.
Going to have another positive day and see how i feel but am seriously considering changing to a low GI diet to lose the rest of my weight.

I swear we are twins - I was talking to my hubby last night saying I wanted to follow a low GI diet for the rest of our lives and that I was going to get some books to start to read up on it.

I spent all night last night trying to work out what to do about the future but am definately going to continue to SS until the end of the bonfire challenge.

It could be water retention, TOTM, or even that you haven't gone to the loo for a couple of days and it is a tiny increases. Come on, chin up and get that motivated head on.

WE ARE A SIZE 14 - HOW FANTASTIC IS THAT????

AM GUTTED!!! Got on the scales today for my weigh in 11st 13lbs - thats a GAIN!!!!!!!! I am absolutely mortified. i have been so good - dont know whether i am retaining water or what but this has never happened before. :(

Maybe I am being thick here but your recent post says that you were 11st 13lbs so where is that a gain??

My official weigh day is Friday as i only go to see my CDC once every fortnight or every 3 weeks.
Last friday for the Christmas and bonfire night challenge i was 11st 12lbs. I expected to weigh more on my CDCs scales on wednesday (they are about 3 or 4lbs more than mine) so wasnt surprised I weighed 11st 13lbs - thinking i'd be 11st 10 ish on my scales. Confusing I know! LOL

Anyway just shows how unimportant the scales are - I am in a size 14 today and yep it feels flipping amazing!!!!!!

14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!14!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Helen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on girl, stick with it, bonfire night is in sight

WILL POWER OF STEEL!!!!

HI all. Didnt think i'd get chance to update today but have grabbed 5 mins.

I feel flipping awful today, have period pains but no sign of TOTM yet. :(
Horse is coming today and i feel sick i'm so nervous, think reality is hitting now and although i am excited I am also terrified!!!!
Have had a banana tetra so far. Am struggling with the water as i'm really cold so it'll have to be drunk warm with flavourings today.

Today will be a good day without nibbling - i need to make sure the scales are down by next friday. I am now showing THE WILL POWER OF STEEL as far as nibbling is concerned!!!!

Today ahs been good. CD has gone well and horse is here. He is lovely!!!!! Still finding his feet and quite nervous yet but that will soon go. He's a lovely chap and I can see myself having lots of fun with him!

Scales are dead - battery has gone on them. I'm hoping that means that they weighed me really heavy because they had gone wonky cos of the batteries!!
Am not getting anymore so will be relying on CDC's scales now!! Thats quite a scary thought actually. Cant remember a time when i havent had scales in the house!!

Hope everyone is well. Love to all. xxx

Congratualtions on your new horse and I know I would find it difficult to be without my scales as when I avoid them things go wrong.

We all have our own relationship with scales.

Congrats' also on being a size 14!!!

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini!!

I am loving fitting into a size 14 - it just goes to show that you dont need to lose pounds to lose inches!!!
As for the scales I am still undecided as to whether batteries will bought or not yet. It's not bothering me at the moment but i wont let it ruin things and will be going to asda sharpish if I feel I need to weigh!!!

Today has been good. Have had a fainting incident today but know why. Hadnt drunk any water and have been running around after the toddlers at church for the best part of 2 hours!! Silly me!!
Anyway have drunk 1/2 litre and am feeling better.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. xx

Back